Thank you Peter

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
I'm working. For a solicitor. Unfortunately, I'm super-organised & have run out of things to do! I've worked all my uni life. Done office work, worked in a fruit & veg shop, fish shop, selling papers and as a bartender for a long while there. I can pour a damn fine beer...
I know, alot of law students don't work till they get a summer clerkship. I haven't been that fortunate.

P.S. I'll never get an expensive TV... that's fluff's wish. My wish is to go to Sri Lanka and work in an elephant orphanage for a bit... it'd cost about the same too.

P.P.S... Good thing about being deaf though... If I meet you I can ignore you easily... even when you're shouting!

look at byso AE looks like a haven for raging Lefties

I come from a labour background but i have to say the ALP in this country is rooted and wont improve until they piss off the leaching unions.

I voted for liberal the first time last election and why wouldnt you if it aint broken dont fix it,

Howard and costello have made some hard calls but the country is in alot better state than it was when keating got the boot in 1996.

Oh No - two Liberal voters in the same post!!! Ban them!!!!

(Byso - did you read the Paul Keating feature in last Saturday's herald - very illuminating and explaining why his hard decisions in the 90s set us up for a decade of prosperity.) Probably a bit too intellectual for most simple minded Liberal voters too who just love Howard - without looking at the subversiveness of his ideology!!!

Who was it written by?

No I didn't see it. You can tell all the people who sold there homes and business about his good work though. your a heartless bugger rubbing it in those poor people CW and Fluffy.

I bought my home around then but am not so selfish to go through short term pain for long term gain. The Economic engineering of that time (in the midst of a world wide downturn) helped produce 10 years of prosperity.

Bottom line is that our society is not a kinder, nicer one due to the hard heartedness and empty ideology of the current govt led by the great imposter.

Hopium sends me funny stories from there regularly.

Ive posted a few but some people dislike social stuff in the social forum, so i dont bother any more.

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
4 3 1 28 6
3 2 1 10 6
4 2 2 39 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4
3 1 2 0 2