Pre-Game Storm v Manly [Round 17, 2023]

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
GAME ON! Head over to the Game Thread!

V

24 6
AAMI Park
24 Jun 2023 07:35 PM

Team Lists

Status
Not open for further replies.
Not surprised, I posted this in the TL thread:
"One of my thoughts on the team list is I was half expecting Saab to be omitted as I noticed in last week's game he got injured in his upper body. I can't recall how but seemingly after that he dropped balls, missed tackles, i.e. was protecting himself. Surprised I haven't seen anyone else noticed it. Maybe he'll be a late withdrawal and Vaega will come in."
Good spotting @ALinda

Vegas Baby

Thanks @The Wheel
Great to see Vaega the Manly erupting Volcano back to rattle the storm once again

Kilauea Volcano of 600,000 years in Hawaii has been erupting since 1983 ...

Doesn't matter - I think you are getting a bit soft. I prefer the shocking, absolute, negativity that we all love you for.

C'mon man you still in there?.

NYEagle
Sorry but this club and the way it's going has worn me down. I'm a shell of the emotional, expletive ridden basketcase lunatic fanatical supporter I used to be. Now it's just expected failure and losing is now the norm. Supporting Manly now gives me the idea of what a lobotomy must be like.

Thanks @The Wheel
Great to see Vaega the Manly erupting Volcano back to rattle the storm once again

Kilauea Volcano of 600,000 years in Hawaii has been erupting since 1983 ...
I thought you loved speed. Parker is grease lightning compared to Vaega. Go back and watch his performance in the pride game. He was gassed after ten minutes. Against the Storm he spent ten in the bin and put on a couple of hits. Why the excitement?

Samuela officially dropped for Woods and Condon. Absolute f@#$$#$ madness. I thought it was Dessie who stopped the young guys getting a go in favour of has been like Woodside.
If he wants to go.. why would you play him
Let them go. Sick of this ****ty attitude from these young guns who don't think they need to earn their spots.

I thought you loved speed. Parker is grease lightning compared to Vaega. Go back and watch his performance in the pride game. He was gassed after ten minutes. Against the Storm he spent ten in the bin and put on a couple of hits. Why the excitement?
You might want to get your facts straight before you start talking crap.

Samuela officially dropped for Woods and Condon. Absolute f@#$$#$ madness. I thought it was Dessie who stopped the young guys getting a go in favour of has been like Woodside.
Seems like there's a reason why. If he's not injured then he's probably off somewhere else. All the huge promise of having a talented team full of the Trbojevics and Fainu brothers is now disappearing along with any hope for the future.

Sorry but this club and the way it's going has worn me down. I'm a shell of the emotional, expletive ridden basketcase lunatic fanatical supporter I used to be. Now it's just expected failure and losing is now the norm. Supporting Manly now gives me the idea of what a lobotomy must be like.
Or, what being a Bulldogs supporter must be like.

Local Manly supporter here. If anyone is mad enough to be down here (that predicted next ice age is happening here in these parts)

Pubs before the game?
The Clocks Young and Jacksons?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 54 14
6 5 1 59 12
8 5 2 39 11
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
8 4 4 73 8