Pre-Game Storm v Manly [Round 17, 2023]

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
GAME ON! Head over to the Game Thread!

V

24 6
AAMI Park
24 Jun 2023 07:35 PM

Team Lists

Status
Not open for further replies.
If we get away with less than a 30 point loss it'll be a miracle. I honestly can't see us winning another game this year except maybe the Dogs game.
Yeah, agree, this season looks likely it will end as badly as last years. Can't wait to hear about which Tigers cast off / dud we sign next.

Doesn't matter - I think you are getting a bit soft. I prefer the shocking, absolute, negativity that we all love you for.

C'mon man you still in there?.

NYEagle
Actually, I think you are all lovey-dovey right now because QLD once against ****e on NSW. This behaviour won't last long, right?.

NYEagle

I've made it to every Manly game played in Melbourne for the past 10 years. Even before the Turbo loss, I was thinking I'd give this one a miss. But for some reason, I'm starting to think it might be worth the 2 hour drive (each way) to see what happens. Our season is definitely cooked, but could this game be the dead cat bounce we all need right now?

Ray Vaega is complete rubbish, but it really doesn't matter because it won't change the result.

Looks like Saab injured somehow?

Edit: yeah shoulder apparently. Bad luck.
Not surprised, I posted this in the TL thread:
"One of my thoughts on the team list is I was half expecting Saab to be omitted as I noticed in last week's game he got injured in his upper body. I can't recall how but seemingly after that he dropped balls, missed tackles, i.e. was protecting himself. Surprised I haven't seen anyone else noticed it. Maybe he'll be a late withdrawal and Vaega will come in."

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
8 7 1 109 16
8 7 1 56 16
8 6 2 66 14
8 5 3 51 12
9 5 3 37 11
9 5 4 95 10
9 5 4 42 10
8 4 4 25 10