Storm or Roosters

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
Jono Wright and B.J doing a lap of honour for the retiring players.
Thanks boys.
Always Sea Eagles...

Just switching back to Deep State* whilst Rabs figuratively lends Billy his laughing gear and swings off Billy’s phallybone.

*No, no, not a show about the state of Hictoria and the Squall. Instead, something much more interesting.

Who the fark is this band playing?
Exactly, and how could playing an NRL Grand Final gig really help them?. The sound is terrible and they are up there for a few seconds and then shuffled away.
Amazing what a missed opportunity and waste of money this is. Much like everything else the NRL do.
NYEagle

I'm on to 1976 where The Moose could kill the English language with a single sentence lol.

Seriously though, Rex is greatly missed.

Is it me.....or was "Mr Perpetual Motion" (Ray Price for the younger generation here) one of the biggest thugs of the era?

Anyone else think that the betting ads are way over the top? ....... doing my head in. About to throw the remote at the TV

I HATE CHANNEL 9

the only way i would watch any of this game is if i found out that slater went in for a tackle similar to the way he did on feki & dislocated his shoulder whilst accidentally collecting referee smith causing an acl injury to smith.

don't want much, do i?

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
8 7 1 109 16
8 7 1 56 16
8 6 2 66 14
9 6 3 57 14
9 5 4 -14 12
10 5 4 31 11
9 5 4 95 10
9 5 4 42 10