Storm or Roosters

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
I stopped caring months ago... but Roosters. I don't want to storm to get back to back GF wins.
I am reluctantly going Roosters on the basis that Storm 'won' in 2007 and had the premiership stripped yet we were not given the premiership.
Then of course, after the Roosters win this year, that a salary cap auditor not affiliated with the Roosters finds out what everyone except Greenturd knows and that the Roosters are over the cap, have the premiership stripped, ans storm still stay runners up - Karma!

Just laugh, everytime I go to search Google, the NRL pop-up comes up with cheap tiks for the GF.
Souths would've had it sold out in days.
I'm with ScoMo. I'll take the Sydney team.

While it is a bit of who caresathon for me I think it will be a cracking match. But Storm will win. Cronk out is too big a deal

Will not be watching this crap, so could care less who wins.

After that farcicle refereeing display that robbed us against Penrith in last years finals, I did not watch another game that season. And here I am again, not watching the GF. I know of friends (not Manly supoorters) who are in the same boat.

5 years ago, every GF Sunday was a BBQ with mates and watching the game. Now nobody cares. But no Toddy - no issues and crowds are loving it etc etc

But I really hope I turn on the TV Monday morning to see that the game was decided by a howler of a refereeing decision. That would give me some satisfaction about this dog turd of a GF.

Last edited:
Rooters by plenty,Nappa to destroy scam and studs,Klien and that other skinny fu#ker to really choke the game,no matter what happens stud up will win the Clive Churchill

Storm for me.
Got a bet with a Roosters fan from halfway through the season, they were crapping on about how they'd win the GF and I said they had to beat the Storm to do it so the bet was on - but only on if they both made the GF - if either or both teams didn't make it the bet was off - and schooners always taste better when they are won in a bet.
Can never go for the chooks, their supporters are smug bastards and unbearable at the best of times and worse when they win.

Last edited:
I’ll tip the Rorters as I don’t want the storm to go back to back I’d rather wait till Manly do it in 20-21
Plus Napa to put a shot on Slater in the first 5 mins and he don’t come back

I'll be on the other side of the world.

There are a few acceptable outcomes.

1. The Scum throw a massive forward pass to sink the Rooters in the 80th minute so they can feel our pain from 2013.
2. The Rorters win and then get done for being over the cap and play all of 2019 for no points and have to release Tedesco, Mitchell, Cordner and can't sign anyone new until 2035.
3. Slater drops the ball with the line wide open so that it ends up a draw at full time. Then Scam Smith gets penalised in the final minute of extra time for not being square at marker, right in front. Mitchell hits the post and it ricochets into Slater's head knocking him out.

I could go on and on.

I’ll tip the Rorters as I don’t want the storm to go back to back I’d rather wait till Manly do it in 20-21
Plus Napa to put a shot on Slater in the first 5 mins and he don’t come back
I live in hope that one day during my lifetime we will run down the Goosters’ tally, so if they win on Sunday, that becomes even less likely.

Therefore Squall. Who we at least defeated convincingly in one game and lost narrowly in the other.

And I would like to see Alfresco’s toothy grin turn into an uncertain quiver as he fights back tears on Sunday.

Great article. Ticks all the boxes for mine. Should be sent to all the sycophantic kiss arse commentators on nine and fox - it may convince a few of them that not everyone is buying their sickening bull****.
And that fkn cow bell. Love to meet the fkwit responsible with a piece of 4x2 in my hands.

I hate them both. I'd like some send offs and reports so that they are ****ed for the start of next season ..... 3 players from each side getting 6 week suspensions, sounds pretty good to me. Might even the comp up a bit if they lost a couple of their stars for a few weeks.

Now that would be worthwhile, about the only thing that would make me watch a repay of each incident. I say replay because I am not watching the game for quids.
Would love Slither to do a studs up, shoulder charge or knee taking out any rooster, then see the what the fall out is form that !!!:devil:

Let's not forget the ineptness of Sutton and Klein. I'd pay to see JWH, or Napa chasing down either one.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
8 7 1 109 16
8 7 1 56 16
8 6 2 66 14
9 6 3 57 14
9 5 4 -14 12
10 5 4 31 11
9 5 4 95 10
9 5 4 42 10
8 4 4 25 10
9 4 5 -16 8