Storm or Roosters

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
My desire to see Storm lose slightly outweighs my loathing of Chook wins (desire being a more positive emotion than hatred).
Ideal outcome: A boring 6-all draw, after extra time, with a replay on Wednesday played at Parramatta before a crowd of 5,021.

(West Coast) Eagles are the AFL winners

giphy.gif

(West Coast) Eagles are the AFL winners

giphy.gif
They played Eagle rock.
Haven't heard that much this year.
I watched it, god it's an erratic mess that game, but collingwood would be shattered, leading right till the end.
That'll be a game they'll never watch again.
As for tomorrow I reluctantly hope the rorters win because I hate scam and studs up.
But they are really playing for the who cares cup at my joint.
Tbh I'm looking forward to the women's game more.

I so hope they get around 70,000 on Sunday
On Todd’s biggest day of the year he would look like a fool.
There are tickets available right now in every category, this late in the week it is normally only single seats in most sections by now.
Never have , never will support the scum storm.
and dont forget, some people that bought them thinking it would be dragons or souths will probably not bother going. Hope it is an absolute dud.

Cannot back the Storm in any way shape or form. Politis for all his faults is at least someone that you can respect. He is the Roosters version of ARKO. Our only failing was that we had to share ARKO with the NSWRL & ARL if he was just the Manly boss the whole time it would have been better for him and us.

Not going for either team but would prefer Roosters for the following reasons:
1. It will bring up the sombrero debate again.
2. Billy will go out a loser.
3. Melbourne will have lost more GF's than they have won.
4. Billy will go out a loser.
5. Cam smith will be a loser.
6. Melbourne will lose
7. Latrell will be talked about more than GI.
8. Roosters team will be worth more so harder to keep new players.
9. Did i mention Billy will go out a loser?

My gut tells me it will be a Melbourne win.

and dont forget, some people that bought them thinking it would be dragons or souths will probably not bother going. Hope it is an absolute dud.

Cannot back the Storm in any way shape or form. Politis for all his faults is at least someone that you can respect. He is the Roosters version of ARKO. Our only failing was that we had to share ARKO with the NSWRL & ARL if he was just the Manly boss the whole time it would have been better for him and us.

Not going for either team but would prefer Roosters for the following reasons:
1. It will bring up the sombrero debate again.
2. Billy will go out a loser.
3. Melbourne will have lost more GF's than they have won.
4. Billy will go out a loser.
5. Cam smith will be a loser.
6. Melbourne will lose
7. Latrell will be talked about more than GI.
8. Roosters team will be worth more so harder to keep new players.
9. Did i mention Billy will go out a loser?

My gut tells me it will be a Melbourne win.
No3. Love it.

I don’t care who wins the GF tonight. I just want it to be decided by a blatant forward pass, 7th tackle try or similar infringement that will have everyone up in arms!!!

Looking at beatnik on stage after the women's game he's morphing scarily into Rupert Murdoch...

Currently watching 1973 in my Manly GF marathon (I am refusing to watch the Scum vs Rorters....Nein won't miss me lol).

Damn I wish we had players like Bozo, Lurch and Igor in our current team.
I know bozo owned that game but lurch and Herman were absolutely awesome props that day.
As for now it's just punishing that Fox can't telecast this GF.

I know bozo owned that game but lurch and Herman were absolutely awesome props that day.
As for now it's just punishing that Fox can't telecast this GF.

!00% on that. When Mal Reilly went off early after copping a knee to the hip from Ron Turner, a lot more was put on the shoulders of Herman and Lurch to set the platform, especially with the rough stuff that was going on that day. And its not like their direct opponents Cliff Watson and Grahame Bowen were a pair of mugs either. They were a very good front row for Cronulla.

!00% on that. When Mal Reilly went off early after copping a knee to the hip from Ron Turner, a lot more was put on the shoulders of Herman and Lurch to set the platform, especially with the rough stuff that was going on that day. And its not like their direct opponents Cliff Watson and Grahame Bowen were a pair of mugs either. They were a very good front row for Cronulla.
Absolutely.
Tough buggers and equally as ugly.
They had Kenny maddison as well who was a great second tower.
Just to see how often Lurch and Herman carted the ball up that day was typical Ron Willey style forward play done to perfection.

Absolutely.
Tough buggers and equally as ugly.
They had Kenny maddison as well who was a great second tower.
Just to see how often Lurch and Herman carted the ball up that day was typical Ron Willey style forward play done to perfection.

Ken Maddison was actually the 1973 Rothmans Medalist so he definitely could play. Igor kept him fairly quiet that day though.

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
8 7 1 109 16
8 7 1 56 16
8 6 2 66 14
9 6 3 57 14
9 5 4 -14 12
10 5 4 31 11
9 5 4 95 10
9 5 4 42 10
8 4 4 25 10