Stewart looking for Catalans deal

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
  • Wwe are currently experience some server issues which I am working through and hoping to resolve soon, Please bare with me whilst I work through making some changes and possible intermittent outages.
giphy.gif

It's the correct decision, form warrants him being dropped but geez what a sad day. Brett has been one of the great fullbacks for us for a long time. I'll be deleting his last year and remembering his many highlights. Onwards and hopefully upwards..

How humiliating, instead of announcing he is quitting at the end of the year and in turn being kept in the team, he waits until he is dropped to reggies. Very silly

Snake's been dropped?

Wow, I never thought I would see the day.

Does this mean he'll be in NSW Cup or is he actually out 'injured'?

I have been hoping that Snake hasn't been a cause of the toxic atmosphere at the club.

It will be interesting to see if the team lifts with his absence.

Tom will be great in attack from the back. Long way to go before he can organize the defence like snake does. Thats the only reason snake has been kept in rhe side imo. Still think tom at the back full time is too early. Defence is such an important part of a full backs game.

Tom will be great in attack from the back. Long way to go before he can organize the defence like snake does. Thats the only reason snake has been kept in rhe side imo. Still think tom at the back full time is too early. Defence is such an important part of a full backs game.
The way we have been leaking points it does not appear that Snake was doing a good job at organizing our defence either .
Snake has been great for us but now that his venom is gone he has nothing to offer . He is just a passenger that our struggling team can not afford to carry . Tom will offer much more at fullback

I could have sworn the female reporter said dropped I even asked my son if she just said that and he said yes. Sorry if I reported it wrong.
Megan Barnard definitely said "dropped" not rested. They might be saying rested elsewhere, but she reported on Fox that Stewart has been dropped.

There's only all this interest in whether he's in or whether he's out, because of how superb he was for us for so long. In this context, and assuming he has signed for Catalans and, if available, he should be given the dignity of one last on-field appear ance @ Fortress Brookvale. If unable to play, he, Killer and Skivvy should go round the boundary At Half Time Round 25.

If his knee has been the problem this year and he comes back with some of his speed, he would be an excellent signing for the Catalans. Easier conditions and a comp not as strong overall, he could be still devastating

• 🤝
Reactions: Rex

Staff online

Members online

Team P W L PD Pts
9 8 1 116 18
9 7 2 72 16
9 7 2 49 16
9 6 3 57 14
10 6 4 115 12
10 6 4 58 12
9 5 4 -14 12