State of Origin 2015 game 2

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
My thoughts:
1. Game was great - NSW had a lot of mongrel about them which has been lacking for some time. QLD looked tired and Cam Smith looked pretty much beaten at half time when interviewed by Lockyer. The way NSW played last night has me excited about game 3.
2. Too much pressure on DCE and he's obviously feeling it. Feel a bit sorry for the poor bugger.
3. Crusher told me at the start of last season that Klemmer would be one to watch and he's a premiership winning player. Interestingly he was also spot on when he told me that Barba wasn't a premiership winning fullback. Klemmer is certainly one to watch. What a player.
4. Loved Tamou's hands all over Slater's face - it was gold!

Klemmer just brought back that old school origin anger didn't he. Didn't take a backward step, was awesome!

That's what we needed, he is just built for Origin. Zero thought of self preservation, and he was LOVING the confrontation. I just get excited seeing players who relish that type of thing. And Klemmer just wanted to get in there and have a go!

That's what we needed, he is just built for Origin. Zero thought of self preservation, and he was LOVING the confrontation. I just get excited seeing players who relish that type of thing. And Klemmer just wanted to get in there and have a go!
Absolutely born for it!! Reminded me of the Mark Guyer days.

How much better would the game have been had we not had the stupid "no punch" rule? Those early scrimmages would have turned into a decent brawl, and settled down the players. All we have now is niggle for 80 minutes because the NRL won;t allow a suitable pugalistic retort.
Tell me anyone in NSW who wouldn't want a decent punch put on the chin of that grub Hodges?

Tell me anyone in NSW who wouldn't want a decent punch put on the chin of that grub Hodges?
I've got to disagree here @The Who !!

"a decent punch"??

Wrong. I want half a dozen Mike Tyson style thunderbolts landed on his chin. I'd personally like to do it. I'd like to see nine shades of **** beaten out of that asshole..

How much better would the game have been had we not had the stupid "no punch" rule? Those early scrimmages would have turned into a decent brawl, and settled down the players. All we have now is niggle for 80 minutes because the NRL won;t allow a suitable pugalistic retort.
I suspect deep down inside Queenslanders want to see this too.

I've got to disagree here @The Who !!

"I'd personally like to do it. I'd like to see nine shades of **** beaten out of that asshole..
You'd need to be a better fighter than me. I suspect he is as tough as teak, having survived this long without anybody doing it.

hodges rushed up fu$kface, DCE missed the tackle.
I'm a staunch manly supporter not a DCE knob munching fairy.
I think u are the one on the wrong website.. So up off ur knees, fairy
Hey homophobe

You supposedly go for a team who has the honor of the first player out of the closet and probably depression

Your eloquence is only matched by your elocution which is at a 4th grade level, which coincidently is the same as your IQ

DCE didn't have a great game but that's because Queensland tried to fit a square peg in a round hole, they made him try to emulate another player's game, I'm of the belief that Cronk is an inferior player, but they have drastically different styles

Cronk isn't Thurston either nor is DCE but all 3 are the best 3 in the competition

Cronk has a simple structure,but he is clutch personified
Thurston plays to a structure but has free will,him with a speedster fullback on his side is frankly terrifying
DCE takes the line on first most times, has a running game but can hit a mean kick or pass

If they played DCE instead of fake Cronk would be heading to Brisbane for a dead rubber

Given the level of homoeroticism in your posts are you sure you aren't locked in the closet?

Hey homophobe

You supposedly go for a team who has the honor of the first player out of the closet and probably depression

Your eloquence is only matched by your elocution which is at a 4th grade level, which coincidently is the same as your IQ

Given the level of homoeroticism in your posts are you sure you aren't locked in the closet?

I get a huge kick out of how well some Silvertails present their rebuttal :)

That linguistic skillset is what separates Silvertails from your average Rugby League aficionados... On LeagueUnlimited (for example) the comeback would have amounted to little more than a ten year old typing "U R a sh*t merkin fagget" or something similarly disingenuous..

• 🤝
Reactions: Dan
I get a huge kick out of how well some Silvertails present their rebuttal :)

That linguistic skillset is what separates Silvertails from your average Rugby League aficionados... On LeagueUnlimited (for example) the comeback would have amounted to little more than a ten year old typing "U R a sh*t merkin fagget" or something similarly disingenuous..
Don't know if anyone's raised this but Darren Lockyer's suits. Where does he get them from. ?? Would have to qualify as the worst dressed commentator in history. I think he retrieves them from the charity bin before they've been sorted. hard to take him seriously when he dresses like a hobo. With all the brown paper bags the Thoroughbreds left on his back seat that were salary cap exempt you
d think he could afford something decent. He makes Sterlo look like Brad Pitt.

Don't know if anyone's raised this but Darren Lockyer's suits. Where does he get them from. ?? Would have to qualify as the worst dressed commentator in history. I think he retrieves them from the charity bin before they've been sorted. hard to take him seriously when he dresses like a hobo. With all the brown paper bags the Thoroughbreds left on his back seat that were salary cap exempt you
Money can't buy taste. Similarly I am always interested in how cheap and nasty greenberg's suits look. They probably aren't, but he manages to make them look that way somehow.

Money can't buy taste. Similarly I am always interested in how cheap and nasty greenberg's suits look. They probably aren't, but he manages to make them look that way somehow.

There's a large amount of superciliousness going on at the moment.

And no I'm not that smart..I learned it from Frank Costanza.

Hey homophobe

DCE didn't have a great game but that's because Queensland tried to fit a square peg in a round hole, they made him try to emulate another player's game, I'm of the belief that Cronk is an inferior player, but they have drastically different styles

Cronk isn't Thurston either nor is DCE but all 3 are the best 3 in the competition

Cronk has a simple structure,but he is clutch personified
Thurston plays to a structure but has free will,him with a speedster fullback on his side is frankly terrifying
DCE takes the line on first most times, has a running game but can hit a mean kick or pass

If they played DCE instead of fake Cronk would be heading to Brisbane for a dead rubber

All day on that........ Fag. DCE knobmuncher 677

Staff online

• Jethro
    Star Trekkin' across the universe

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 99 14
8 6 2 66 14
7 6 1 54 14
8 5 2 39 11
8 5 3 64 10
7 4 3 49 10