State of Origin 2015 game 2

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Come onnnnnnnnnnnn Cherry. Come on.

Haha I'm bringing Some Klemmer action to the forum.

DCE the narcissistic little muppet doesn't hold a candle to our previous greats. Toovey. Bozo. Menzies. Carroll. Cement. Cliffy. Absolute greats and you Cherry bow to this little punk. U have no fu$king idea about football. Little punk behind his keyboard. Probably never played, probably never thrown a punch. Cat.

Come on fu$ktard. Do you worst weak little man.

Took you all day to read it did it? Probably spent time doing mental gymnastics trying to decipher what it means

Compelling argument, if he brings us a premiership thus year I'd probably felate him if he wanted me too
No doubt buddy, no doubt. But he won't. Unfortunately. If he delivers a premiership in the next 4 years Cherry I'll gladly apologise to you and buy you a carton.
Until then HE has put himself on a pedestal and is open to all kinds of criticism, that includes for state and country and every minute he plays for this great great club. Being the highest paid player brings great expectations, even greater scrutiny and greater outbursts from fans when he doesn't deliver.
I for one am going to hold him accountable Everytime he fails.

No doubt buddy, no doubt. But he won't. Unfortunately. If he delivers a premiership in the next 4 years Cherry I'll gladly apologise to you and buy you a carton.
Until then HE has put himself on a pedestal and is open to all kinds of criticism, that includes for state and country and every minute he plays for this great great club. Being the highest paid player brings great expectations, even greater scrutiny and greater outbursts from fans when he doesn't deliver.

Because you sir, are a wanker.

Its already happened once.......2011

Klemmer.....just watched a replay of the last 5 minutes. New favourite forward outside our club!

IMG_20150619_044742.jpg

And mine - we need someone with his
'Win First, Make Friends Later' attitude :p

Its already happened once.......2011
Mate it did, and what a great year! But he had superstar players in the team LEADING the way. This time he will have to lead the way, and I have my reservations. I really hope I'm wrong Holden, and you can hold me to account if I am.

Staff online

• Jethro
    Star Trekkin' across the universe
Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
5 4 1 23 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 14 8
7 4 3 -18 8
6 3 2 21 7