Souths v Manly [Round 23 2013]

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
all bar 1 of souths penalties are subjective and they got 6 WTF?

Wookie gets grappled no penalty

George called held facing the right way then gets turned around and then after that gets a push, no penalty.

farking joke

****ing refs are destroying Rugby League. The leg up some teams get is unprofessional to say the least.

get any sort of 50 50 possession and we beat these clowns.You can tell hayne is after foz every time after their set to earlier this year.

You can't touch Souths when they're in their own half & they can't be penalized when defending their own line, it says so quite clearly in the rulebook...wait, no it doesn't. Yeah, these refs are off their heads & Souths are going to milk it for all they can all night.

Oh come one people this is a fabulous game of RL. Yes, refs making mistakes but the quality of of play is outweighing their errors

rmd said:
Oh come one people this is a fabulous game of RL. Yes, refs making mistakes but the quality of of play is outweighing their errors

This would be a great game if those ****ing pink clowns would stop playing for 1 team.

The rule for Lima being on report has been explained to Morrow on ABC.

Awkward silence was great followed by the "where has it been for every other leg twist this year" as though every ankle twist is that blatant.

patorick2010 said:
The rule for Lima being on report has been explained to Morrow on ABC.

Awkward silence was great followed by the "where has it been for every other leg twist this year" as though every ankle twist is that blatant.

Ha LOL!!!

I've tuned out during half time.... Phone needs charging!!

Was it just me or did that half seem to be really quick!!

How willing is our defence tonight ??!!. Really hitting with purpose. No coincidence their only try is from a lucky catch off a bomb. We are smashing them, some big looks being had by some of their forwards. Good stuff. If we get any sort of a go from the refs we should bash them out of this in the second half.

1st 50/50 of the 2nd half goes Souths way

That pass was a mile forward

Lol he tried to play that too quick and lost balance, penalty

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 99 14
8 6 2 66 14
7 6 1 54 14
9 5 3 37 11
9 5 4 95 10
7 4 3 49 10