Souths v Manly [Round 23 2013]

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
Manly get a quick try then souffs get 4 penalties in 10 minutes to get them back into the game. Given 2 of the penalties we should have 4 or more as well by now

You've got to be kidding. This is two teams playing outstanding mistake free football

KOMORI said:
These radio clowns are fair dinkum blaming Choc for playing with a dodgy knee...

What actually happened???

Morrow doesn't understand the decision. Every grapple is the same to him no matter where or how.

Head and Hamilton are too scared too stand up to him during a Manly game. Or they're just dumb.

Now, imagine Matai doing that to a Dragons player and imagine what Morrow's reaction would be then? 10 weeks?

patorick2010 said:
KOMORI said:
These radio clowns are fair dinkum blaming Choc for playing with a dodgy knee...

Morrow doesn't understand the decision. Every grapple is the same to him no matter where or how.

Head and Hamilton are too scared too stand up to him during a Manly game. Or they're just dumb.

Now, imagine Matai doing that to a Dragons player and imagine what Morrow's reaction would be then? 10 weeks?

I gather Morrow really_doesn't_like Manly?? Very biased sounding call!!

KOMORI said:
patorick2010 said:
KOMORI said:

Morrow is a sodding drunk - ignore him

KOMORI said:
patorick2010 said:
KOMORI said:

Yerp.

KOMORI said:
patorick2010 said:
KOMORI said:

They're the South Sydney cheer squad, should be wearing skirts and shaking their pom poms.

Ball dragged out of buhrers arms and thats ok. What a ****ing cheating ****ing referees this is so blatant.

The reffing in this game is appalling, that was a blatant strip with more then one on the tackle.

Staff online

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 99 14
8 6 2 66 14
7 6 1 54 14
9 5 3 37 11
9 5 4 95 10
7 4 3 49 10
9 5 4 42 10
9 5 4 -14 10
7 3 4 17 8
8 4 4 -14 8