Souths v Manly [Round 23 2013]

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
  • Wwe are currently experience some server issues which I am working through and hoping to resolve soon, Please bare with me whilst I work through making some changes and possible intermittent outages.
  • Apologies all our server was runing rogue. I managed to get us back to a point from 2:45 today though there is an attachment issue i will fix shortly. Things should be smooth now though
How wasn't Goodwins head high followed by a grapple worth a report and penalty ?? Because Jamie Lyon isn't a ****ing low life dog like Inglis. I'm glad that piece of **** plays for Queensland, they deserve him.

I know its due to the crap referring but we still have not beat a top 4 team. I know we could do it with even reffing.

That ****e makes me sick.

The refs this year start well then went to crap. I have basically stopped going to away games due to this now.

We lost it when the Matai no try. It's like they knew they were being gutted by these arseholes and why try to fight it.

torana355 said:
I know its due to the crap referring but we still have not beat a top 4 team. I know we could do it with even reffing.

we were easily the better team tonight but you cant win a game with that bias against you.

We can beat them easily in an even refed game like the GF where the refs put their whistles away

I still think we were the better team on the night. We had the ascendency but some how let it go. We were obviously the best team for most of the match but just lapsed in important stages. There's nothing to say we can't win the comp, it's just getting the stupid little stuff out of our game like being pushed off scrims or line drop outs that reach touch. Just lapses in concentration that we'll learn. Ultimately take confidence, we were the the better team

mickqld said:
We lost it when the Matai no try. It's like they knew they were being gutted by these arseholes and why try to fight it.

turning point indeed, but no team gives up thinking ' oh the refs on their side, what's the point'.

Listening online the callers were convinced Matai scored but ref said no try. Bunnies one later was 50/50 and ref said try, so they win. Sucks.

Technical Coach said:
Stop blaming the refs.....

Not blaming the refs - just was an appalling display of one way decisions. We didn't get any calls they got them all.

9 - 3 count

Staff online

Team P W L PD Pts
9 8 1 116 18
9 7 2 72 16
9 7 2 49 16
9 6 3 57 14
10 6 4 115 12
10 6 4 58 12
9 5 4 -14 12
10 5 4 31 11
9 4 5 19 10