SOO 3 ( what a waste of time)

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
If Moylan plays 5/8 I'll be amazed. He doesn't play in the position for his club side, and yet he is being asked to spark a lackluster NSW! Bird, at least, is rugged enough to handle the dour SOO style.
I can't see NSW winning. But what's new?

They are certainly talking the white wash up in QLD.

Honestly I couldn't give a ****, a NSW win means nothing , a QLD win means nothing ( to me) I just think dead rubbers are a gigantic waste of time.

But, such is life.

So what time will the game start? If it's too late I may need to put in a call to Corey Norman to get some uppers to help me stay awake.

Here is a bit of trivia.

Did you know that the majority of the Sydney media were against the original Origin game in 1980. Ron Casey was particularly loud in his throughts about it all. But one media caller totally backed that concept. Ray "Rabbits" Warren said that it can only be a good thing for both Qld and bush footy in NSW (he meant that with no Qld players in the NSW team, more actual New South Welshmen would get their chance).

Here's something. Back in 1980 then Easts coach Bob "Bozo" Fulton was totally against the game and called it a non-event. He wrote in The Daily Mirror that "Rugby league's non-event of the century will be staged in Brisbane next month, a totally useless State of Origin clash between NSW and Queensland. Only the A$30,000 gate could make it acceptable to administrators ... No Sydney club could possibly want the match but no doubt it will go ahead. As far as I'm concerned it's strictly a non-event and will achieve absolutely nothing".

Qld are attacking the Blues right edge where Moylan, Dugan and Ferguson are. 1nglis has already scored a try.....

Thurston fails to convert from the sideline and its 4-0 after 6 minutes.

Moylan starting at 5/8 while Myles has started for Qld.

Ferguson and Dugan how they are in the side is beyond me.

Both rush up... Silly only if walker and Tom could give good blowjobs to Loz like fergo and dugges

Someone needs to talk to Nate, 5 min in and he is hitting and running harder than i have witnessed all year.and he has the number 10 on his back?? So all year when we had no go forward he sat back and watched yet for qld he is prepared to do the hard yards.
Not happy not happy at all!! Someone remind him we pay him to work hard so stop shirt grabbing and do your job!!

How on earth did Fergo make this team? NSW still dreaming of the potential he once showed a long time ago but never lived up to after his off-field dramas

And now Jennings (sigh)!!!

And now Moylan (sigh)!!!

Loyalty gets you nowhere Loz when the players your are loyal to are crap.

Farah
Dugan
Ferguson
Moylan
Tamou
Jennings

How on earth did Fergo make this team? NSW still dreaming of the potential he once showed a long time ago but never lived up to after his off-field dramas
Should be Tom done more in 24 games than Ferguson has done in his life

Penalty square up coming. Can't have cam's blood pressure going up.

Staff online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 54 14
6 5 1 59 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
8 4 4 73 8
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 3 4 17 8