Something that frustrates me.

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
paid for a season "hill" m'ship + junior for kid....got to one game.Wont be at GF.Prob be at work.Will get same next year,or maybe the out of town one for me + junior again.They get their corn out of me.Ive also paid bloody good money to travel and watch them.Ask Cambo about me and him and the turnstiles at Elland Road...LOL

MANLY4LIFE said:
madlyn said:
MANLY4LIFE said:
Rename thread - time for the bandwagon supporters to come out of the woodwork lol

It is very frustrating trying to support a club when the draw is so unfair My husband & I bought 3 game memberships + membership for a grandson + a future generation ( that by the way was free as a baby then $5 the next year then junior membership this year (she is only 2 yrs) We could not go to any games due to work commitments & our membership was not valid at bluetongue We live on the coast so we were pretty p***ed off We try to support the club the best we can & not "getting on he bandwagon" but sometimes people just can't get to all the games but if possible would love to support the team in the big one Maybe a rant but we all have an opinion

Hi madlyn , I'm more implying the part time supporters that can't even name 5 players in the team and go from not mentioning manly all year to suddenly being their biggest fan ! or when times are tough they go missing all together and don't go to a single game all season but once success rolls around again they turn up wanting to go to the grandfinal "suddenly".

I understand and respect your position but I wasn't targeting your specific situation cheers

Yeah, that was the type I meant as well - had some guy I don't know rock up at my desk at work yesterday because someone had told him I had decorated my office and he was loudly professing to be a passionate Manly fan - couldn't remember Cliffy's last name FFS and when I mentioned someone reminding me a bit of Owen Cunningham it was "oh, you remember Owen Cunningham?!" (back away slowly, I've been found out as a bandwagoner...)"

And opposition bandwagoners annoy me just as much :p

yokahontas said:
Lansim said:
A lot of people are Manly members but we don’t live in Sydney, which is why you don’t see us at the club games, so we can save money to get the GF. My son and I are country supports and like other members I see it as a donation and a chance to show our support to the great club plus you get a cool hat each year.

P.S We brought our tickets when they came out ages ago and we will be there cheering Manly on for another GF win.

Oooh, lucky you didn't jinx us by buying tickets early :p ...I've been hassling the Souffs supporters at work all morning that the loss was their fault for buying grand final tickets in July haha

Mate I was a bit worried about jinxing us, so I promised my wife a new dress and to take my daughter to a dance concert (I hate dance concerts) if we got in the GF to to reverse the jix and it worked

CAMBO said:
Hey Nicci
It's not about judging it's about encouraging people to join.
We are the luckiest fanbase in the league.

Totally agree with those sentiments Cambo.

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
5 4 1 23 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 14 8
7 4 3 -18 8
6 3 2 21 7
7 3 3 20 7
7 3 4 31 6
6 3 3 16 6