So it comes down to R26

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
Referee appointments will be critical....................knowing the NRL, I wouldn't be surprised as a completely f***ing sick joke we get Perenara again!!!

We're no chance then.

Referee appointments will be critical....................knowing the NRL, I wouldn't be surprised as a completely f***ing sick joke we get Perenara again!!!

We're no chance then.
I'd like that, it would be his chance to penalise Panthers to prove he doesn't referee against Manly. And he'd be under immense pressure to prove that!

A home final - LOL. No such thing for Manly. It will be ANZ or Moore park.

Cowboys beat broncos
Dragons beat bulldogs
Manly beat Penrith.

Penrith go out the back door and finish 9th @:D
yeah you're probs right about no final at brookie.

Moore park would be not too bad if it had to go to one of them

The bottom line is that if we can't beat an injury-hit Penrith side that wasn't even able to put the Dragons away despite the Dragons being woeful, then we don't deserve to make the finals. If we can't win this match we certainly won't win a finals match.

With any luck the come-from-behind win, as much as the Warriors choked to give it to us, will be just the medicine to get some confidence back in to the squad in the nick of time for a finals push.

any team that missed the 8 on 30 points can feel a bit hard done by, pretty much any other year and you are in.

First time this year we will all be supporting the bulldogs and I suspect it will be a long time until that happens again

A home final - LOL. No such thing for Manly. It will be ANZ or Moore park.

Cowboys beat broncos
Dragons beat bulldogs
Manly beat Penrith.

Penrith go out the back door and finish 9th @:D
My prediction is that the table will stay the same, Dragons, Cowboys and Manly will all lose. Cant see any of them winning on what I have seen. Broncos will be looking for revenge, the dogs are on a roll and Penriff will be tooo quick for us. Hey but we will limp into the 8. Before you start sledging me.

Pressure from who? Silvertails?
Yes, and Barrett and all of Manly club and fans

First time this year we will all be supporting the bulldogs and I suspect it will be a long time until that happens again
Dogs game is after ours so we won't have to support them unless both:
A) we lose
and
B) Cows win, or else lose by less than (our losing margin plus 10)*

*approximately

I cant fathom that we need 32 points to be in the 8 this year. Most years 28 qualifies.
It's a Greenberg conspiracy. The year manly is coming 8th he raises the bar. It's one rule for manly, and other rules for everyone else.

(Or maybe the bottom 4 teams didn't win many games, thereby resulting in more points being spread among the middle teams.)

I'm on record previously predicting a loss against the Riff but I have changed my mind.

I'm on board with the positivism. I think we will do it for our three retiring legends and so we should. Manly by 2.

You forgot the zero on the end on the two @Ralphie :rock:

Team P W L PD Pts
8 7 1 109 16
8 7 1 56 16
8 6 2 66 14
8 5 3 51 12
9 5 3 37 11
9 5 4 95 10
9 5 4 42 10
8 4 4 25 10
9 5 4 -14 10
9 4 5 -16 8