So it comes down to R26

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details

Mark from Brisbane

“ Boomer still Booming”
Premium Member
Tipping Member
With St Merge winning ( and they play the Bulldogs next week) I'm expecting them to possibly knock out the loser of Manly v Penrith next weekend.

Bloody Panfers, 7 wins in a row and just when we needed them to make it 8, they let us down.

Does anyone read the situation any different to me?

The other way can make it in and still lose, is if we only lose by 2-6 and the Cowboys get whacked by 18+ against the Broncos. Otherwise, yes we need to either beat Penrith or we are relying on the Dogs to beat the Saints.

I have to say, Canterbury are a chance next week against the Dragons. The Dragons have real problems with Canterbury and the Dragons are the kind of team that could just not show up next week.

Nah, im pretty sure ur right, and were up a creek... We cant beat tigers, cant beat dogs, barely beat useless warriors, we got no chance of beating penny the way were playing..
Will drop out of the 8 nxt week, and to be honest, we dont deserve finals anyway based on the absolute bullsh!t weve dished up the last 14 weeks

Hope the Cowboys get utterly annihilated which is a big possiblility. Expecting Manly to win against the panthers, HUGE round

The best outcome is for Saints to done by the Dogs...I hate the Dragons more than the Cowboys so I am banking on a Saints loss.

We have over-achieved to be so close to the finals, even though I think we'll miss out on for-and-against.
We blew it against the Tigers. That loss was shattering. We were lucky today - the hoodoo got us home.
We are not playing well enough to beat The 'Riff.
Our second-rowers made a total of just 13 runs today for 118 metres. While both are good defenders, they are not doing enough in attack. And, as we all know, our left-side defence is like a retreating sieve.
Ironically, we won today because our goal kicker was better than theirs. Hard to believe, eh?

Broncos to bounce back and thump the Cowboys by about 30, meaning the Panthers and Manly both make it assuming its relatively close.

Dragons will make it with a win, assuming Manly and Penrith don't draw.

With St Merge winning ( and they play the Bulldogs next week) I'm expecting them to possibly knock out the loser of Manly v Penrith next weekend.

Bloody Panfers, 7 wins in a row and just when we needed them to make it 8, they let us down.

Does anyone read the situation any different to me?
We'll beat the Riff next weekend. Finish 6th and get the home final. You heard it here (surprisingly) 1st.

Nah, im pretty sure ur right, and were up a creek... We cant beat tigers, cant beat dogs, barely beat useless warriors, we got no chance of beating penny the way were playing..
Will drop out of the 8 nxt week, and to be honest, we dont deserve finals anyway based on the absolute bullsh!t weve dished up the last 14 weeks
14 weeks?

Team P W L PD Pts
8 7 1 109 16
8 7 1 56 16
8 6 2 66 14
8 5 3 51 12
9 5 3 37 11
9 5 4 95 10
9 5 4 42 10
8 4 4 25 10
9 5 4 -14 10
9 4 5 -16 8