So it comes down to R26

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
I think the win today, as scratchy as it was, may well be the catalyst to win next week.

The Riff don't have a great record at Brookie.

And, whilst the Riff had 7 wins in a row before today most of those were against bottom 8 sides.

I reckon we are a big chance!

I think we are a big chance too
I bet you this though Henry P will be the ref you can see it and Toddy will allow him to get away with a lot.
We need to remind the ref of the 14-4 count against us last time we played them

I reckon the Dogs are the worst team in the comp and wins vs Manly and Tits doesn't change that.

Dragons by 30.

They aren't great, but any team can beat any team. I have a drags friend at work and he has been worried about R26 all year. Even when the dogs have been going down the sewer he has been saying 'if it comes down to that game we are screwed'.

They aren't great, but any team can beat any team. I have a drags friend at work and he has been worried about R26 all year. Even when the dogs have been going down the sewer he has been saying 'if it comes down to that game we are screwed'.

I agree they arent that great but the Dogs can be dreadful.

To be honest i can't see us beating Penrith the way we are playing and i cant see them losing to us the way we are going.I hope i am wrong but its crunch time next week ans the panthers are not playing anything like the warriors. We are not dominant enough in our play and are only playing good in patches. We have to do better than playing in patches.Sorry to be on the negative but that's how i am seeing it so far and i am sure there are people here that are seeing it that way too.Manly to win off course but...........
Avoid the Brookvale Hill, grassy.

Well the boys need us more than ever next Saturday, if you are free next Saturday get down to brookvale oval to support the boys, I won't be missing it.

We need to get one back on the panthers, I still have not forgotten our last clash, I think the boys haven't either.

Need more motivation
To say thank you to 3 manly legends.
Possible finish of 6th position / Securing our finals position.

Also the last time BJ will play in manly colours at brookvale oval. He has been one of my favourite players, he has given so much to this club, he deserves the appropriate send off.

Let's get out there to support the boys!!

Last edited:
I agree they arent that great but the Dogs can be dreadful.
Will be an exciting weekend of footy.
Dogs are on an upward trend, and won't have pressure whereas Illawarra will.
Manly's spirits will be up too, that was a good win.
Panthers will have a few doubts now, we get them at a good time and we owe them for last time. They won't be able to handle AFB and Marty.

Manly has there own destiny in the hands against the Panthers
Win and they have done it for themselves as a team loose and they only have themselves to blame

I just hope it is not like the last time we could have made the 8 if we beat the panthers...from memory they put 50 on us?

True,,but I don't rate Penrith that highly..

What's Moylans injury ?

There could also be 3 first week finals games at SFS ..
Roosters, sharks and maybe us..

Moylan strained his hamstring again last week. The club have said he won't be back until the finals. Dylan's Edwards also picked up a knee injury and is unlikely for our game.

Well looks like its a playoff game week early. Unfortunately i agree that we gave this spot away from tigers and dogs game. The giving up of 50 diff points v drags and dogs will cost us.
The only way i can see us winning
We get a big penalty count swing, marty turns back clock to game where he had 200 yards and our edge defence improves. Panthers dont seem to like direct play up middle from today game.
The Dragons moved Penrith's pack around?!

Mark mark mark...
First we wouldn't win another game.
Then 1 minute were done for 2018.
Now we can beat the Panthers after beating the warriors...

Do you own a yo yo?

I do a bit of Yo Yo, it's my mood swings that do it!

Up one day ,down the next, such is life!

If for nothing else Manly do it to shut that fat prick Storm supporter ex Norths Bear fukwit loser that rings up 2SM talkin sport and rags on Manly at every opportunity.

I'm hearing ya mate. I was only saying to some work mates after the game how much of a roller coaster the season is. 1 moment we're challenging top 4. 1 moment we're challenging to stay in the 8. Then I think we're all assured a finals spot but the panthers lose and now we're not. Now the season is on the line again.

I just want to make the finals. That's it.

Talk about a yo yo.

It's a tough life being a Manly supporter, but I wouldn't be anything else!

I kind of feel for the last 3 weeks until the 84th minute today we'd forgotten how to win. Now that we have...just, we will continue on our winning way next week. We have to! :rock:

If for nothing else Manly do it to shut that fat prick Storm supporter ex Norths Bear fukwit loser that rings up 2SM talkin sport and rags on Manly at every opportunity.

Haha...an ex Norths, now Storm supporter??

Oh the irony.

It's like Anne Frank joining the Nazi Party.

We'll beat the Riff next weekend. Finish 6th and get the home final. You heard it here (surprisingly) 1st.

A home final - LOL. No such thing for Manly. It will be ANZ or Moore park.

Cowboys beat broncos
Dragons beat bulldogs
Manly beat Penrith.

Penrith go out the back door and finish 9th @:D

Team P W L PD Pts
8 7 1 109 16
8 7 1 56 16
8 6 2 66 14
8 5 3 51 12
9 5 3 37 11
9 5 4 95 10
9 5 4 42 10