Sironen

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
  • Wwe are currently experience some server issues which I am working through and hoping to resolve soon, Please bare with me whilst I work through making some changes and possible intermittent outages.
  • Apologies all our server was runing rogue. I managed to get us back to a point from 2:45 today though there is an attachment issue i will fix shortly. Things should be smooth now though
Tent will probably be missing next game, so SirLoin will take his spot in the front row. Whether he will hold the spot will depend on whether DESpicable views him as better than Keppie or Sippers. He'll get a good test against the Storm. I think front row is his position now.
Mate there’s no way on this earth, Sirro is a better option than Sip’s or Keppie IMO even if he has a big game next week.
Anyway I’m not convinced Tent will be missing yet, for mine it was nothing more than a lazy, tired effort to change direction from a big man, yes he through the leg out, cop the fine move on, I‘m pretty sure it’s his second one for the year, but still a grade 1 for mine.
On Tent, not one of his best games last night, we need the big fella to get his head back on the job. Has been falling off tackles in the last couple of weeks and haven’t seen those big busting hits ups he was bringing early in the season, hopefully he produces a big one next week.

Mate there’s no way on this earth, Sirro is a better option than Sip’s or Keppie IMO even if he has a big game next week.
Anyway I’m not convinced Tent will be missing yet, for mine it was nothing more than a lazy, tired effort to change direction from a big man, yes he through the leg out, cop the fine move on, I‘m pretty sure it’s his second one for the year, but still a grade 1 for mine.
On Tent, not one of his best games last night, we need the big fella to get his head back on the job. Has been falling off tackles in the last couple of weeks and haven’t seen those big busting hits ups he was bringing early in the season, hopefully he produces a big one next week.
Yes Paseka was lazy last night and if his form continues to drop he might be the one on the chopping block at full strength. He has been a bit off for a few weeks now! Never thought id be saying that after his form throughout the season.

Yes Paseka was lazy last night and if his form continues to drop he might be the one on the chopping block at full strength. He has been a bit off for a few weeks now! Never thought id be saying that after his form throughout the season.
You can only say it as you see it and I agree, let’s just hope Des gets in his ear and he has a blinder next week because we need the big guy in form and delivering what we know his capable of.
Its been a tuff year for him personally and I hope the club as a whole, but Des in particular provides that missing guidance and support, if and it’s only an if, there is any particular reasons his form is a little off. At 23 and you are by no means on top of life at that age and given his own personal circumstances I’m sure its not easy.

Didn "t play big minutes but thought that Paseka went all right last night but will be lucky to get off with that ill judged lapse in defence . Alioia should come straight in if he is most likely unavailable but agree not a lot between Tent and Sipley on current form . Definitely need Tent at his best and to lift a bit to really put it to the opposition at the business end of the comp however . Siro tried to put a decent effort in , can "t displace our current back rowers , No doubt still capable of playing some decent footy but would expect to be down the list a bit for a game day 17 inclusion with the side at full strength

Didn "t play big minutes but thought that Paseka went all right last night but will be lucky to get off with that ill judged lapse in defence . Alioia should come straight in if he is most likely unavailable but agree not a lot between Tent and Sipley on current form . Definitely need Tent at his best and to lift a bit to really put it to the opposition at the business end of the comp however . Siro tried to put a decent effort in , can "t displace our current back rowers , No doubt still capable of playing some decent footy but would expect to be down the list a bit for a game day 17 inclusion with the side at full strength
Isn't a trip just a fine anyway? Not a suspension? If so, Aloiai in for Siro.

Where's the "tell him he's dreamin' " button when you need it.

Sorry, but that's not a response of you 40. You're just seeking to reinforce your own way of seeing things. I could use the same term to your response. What I'm asking is what brings you to the conclusion you are stating. Not generalisations but tangible proof. Then I'll take notice. Not saying you're wrong, just that anecdotal and generalised perspectives are just based on personal points of view and we all see things differently.

Not only is he a poor defender but he doesn't do the tough hit-ups that Parker does, and worst of all he creates chaos which throws us off our game.

The same comment I made to 40 I also state to you The Who. Your argument may be justified but all you're doing is expressing an opinion without substantive evidence. Produce the comparative figures and I'll take note. Point I guess is that it seems Des thinks he's worth using so he must have something.

Here are the official stats comparing Brad Parker and Dylan Walker

As you can see Brad has better defence but Dylan's isn't that bad. Dylan's attack is better

Walker has never lived up to his early form with Souffs. He has disappointed me since joining Manly, both on and off the field. Whenever there is a blowup on the field chances are Walker is involved. He has brought shame onto the club at least three times with his off-field antics.
Parker is a local lad who dreamed of playing for the Sea Eagles. He is not as gifted as Walker but is three years younger and gives 100% every match. He is a great clubman and represents Manly with pride. He seems to be on the improve, although last night he had a poor match.

I get everyone saying lay off, he kills our attack nothing personal here to win footy games not be his mate he could play a role as a prop but Aloiai, marty and co have him covered

I thought he looked better as a middle than edge forward. Some of his carries were quite effective and given his long layoff, he over achieved last night imo.

Here are the official stats comparing Brad Parker and Dylan Walker

As you can see Brad has better defence but Dylan's isn't that bad. Dylan's attack is better
My man concern was how bad Brad got burnt a few times with speed something storm will expoit.
Walker has the speed but has awful habit of jumping out of line in defence, my gut tells me Dylan may start this week but I may be wrong.

Team P W L PD Pts
10 9 1 124 20
10 8 2 81 18
10 7 3 70 16
10 7 3 69 16
11 7 4 59 14
10 6 4 -10 14
11 6 5 107 12
11 6 5 -9 12
10 5 5 -56 12
11 5 5 30 11
10 4 6 15 10