Shaun "Exit" Lane mega thread.

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
  • Wwe are currently experience some server issues which I am working through and hoping to resolve soon, Please bare with me whilst I work through making some changes and possible intermittent outages.
  • Apologies all our server was runing rogue. I managed to get us back to a point from 2:45 today though there is an attachment issue i will fix shortly. Things should be smooth now though
Poor Siro has always been a powder puff but the above mentioned pair make him look like Terry Randall.
Yeah, I think with all the hurting of recent performances a lot here are hallucinating (perhaps praying) that Siro is a lot better than reality. Yes, he showed some improvement over the season and put in a couple of good games, but he also showed plenty of ordinary stuff too. Happy to get him back and also hope he continues to improve, but I doubt he will be of saviour status that many are tending to give him.

Had a few bourbons so cant be 100% sure but winter had his first run at 21.58. Last week was the 20 minute mark. But its not his fault. Its barrets tactic to keep him fresh until after the opposition gets a good lead

I thought his second half was quite good. One of the better performers who ran with gusto

In fact one of his better all round games although his pointing form and defence structure didnt really help his side today. Really bad game of pointing today. Kpis were not ticked off

Most were blaming kelly but green was really poor in D.

Lane looks more likely for mine but was quiet early this week.

Stewart and watmough were leaders. These guys are not in the same postcode

The 2nd rowers today,Winterstein&Lane,combined for 15 runs for 146 metres,so just your regular Sunday arvo run about for those 2

I thought about jorge but we had robbo and wolf who made the australian team in 08
Even jake doesnt have the skillset of gift

Gifty could play 12 with Jake at Lock. At the very least he'd be on the bench (Jake). Gifty was an edge forward, while Jake is a middle forward. They could play together. What a backrow, Choc, Gift and Jake.

Tom would be on the wing in the 2013 side over Wolfie. He'd also be a centre chance for 2008 over Bell. Bell was very handy though, so I wouldn't complain if they stuck with Bell.

Last edited:
Gifty and Choc were bloody hard bastards
Will there ever be players like that in our club again?...
Prob not but F*%$#$#K I HOPE SO

Staff online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
10 9 1 124 20
10 8 2 81 18
10 7 3 70 16
10 7 3 69 16
11 7 4 59 14
10 6 4 -10 14
11 6 5 107 12
11 6 5 -9 12