Post-Game Discussion Sharks v Manly [Round 7, 2022]

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
Game Information

Sharks
Vs
Sea Eagles
34 PointsBet Stadium
21 Apr 2022 19:50
80th minute

Match Stats

FB_IMG_1650589517312.jpg

The morning after and its dawned on me whilst calming down the reason for the abysmal 1st half - they wore those black jerseys. Didn't look 'Manly' at all and at night in the rain made it worse. Hope they're never worn again (though I suspect they will be for another game soon) :tmi:
Agree and nothing to honour anything to do with ANZAC day.

Very poor form.

Junior Paulo got a week, and he didn't even touch the head.

The NRL is obviously having a crackdown on tackling too hard.

Steve Matai would have been rubbed out of the game in the current environment.

Junior Paulo got a week, and he didn't even touch the head.

The NRL is obviously having a crackdown on tackling too hard.

Steve Matai would have been rubbed out of the game in the current environment.
He’s gone for sure. A week off will freshen him up a bit I guess

Any thoughts on Bullymore, thought he had some good moments in both 1st & 2nd stints. Made a couple of good carry's, tackled well. Needs to build on this, he's a work in progress I guess...
Definitely a good value bench forward. Id have him over keppie every week

Sykes could be in for a run, he was pulled from the Workers team playing tomorrow and did not play Flegg, a few out.
1. Tent
2. Alioia
3.Guaca
4. Davey
5. Walker
6. Schuster
7. Boyle
8. Tuitavake has not played for a couple of weeks
9. Marty likely for round 8
10. Keppie likely for round 8

Sykes could be in for a run, he was pulled from the Workers team playing tomorrow and did not play Flegg, a few out.
1. Tent
2. Alioia
3.Guaca
4. Davey
5. Walker
6. Schuster
7. Boyle
8. Tuitavake has not played for a couple of weeks
9. Marty likely for round 8
10. Keppie likely for round 8
What position is he I haven’t heard of him?

I move that what transpired at Shark Park on Thursday 21st April 2022 be hereafter and forever known as 'Nightmare at Woolooware'. Is there anyone who wishes to second this motion?

I move that what transpired at Shark Park on Thursday 21st April 2022 be hereafter and forever known as 'Nightmare at Woolooware'. Is there anyone who wishes to second this motion?
Sounds apt to me - a nightmare and shocker at Shark Park. Need to banish it from one's memory, the sooner the better.

What position is he I haven’t heard of him?
Plays Front Row / middle from the juniors, he did start on an edge in NSW cup this season a couple of times, haven’t seen any NSW cup games to see how he is going.

A good junior player though, hopefully he kicks on.

Look, it was just one of those games that can just happen.
Talakai played as if he was Meninga and Gene Miles rolled into one, he's been around a while but never played like that and unlikely to do it again.
That fcking ground is a bitch when the wind blows off that golf course from the south, it's no wonder Sharks couldn't score when they were against it.

Staff online

• Jethro
    Star Trekkin' across the universe

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
8 7 1 109 16
8 7 1 56 16
8 6 2 66 14
9 6 3 57 14
9 5 4 -14 12
10 5 4 31 11
9 5 4 95 10