Post-Game Discussion Sharks v Manly [Round 7, 2022]

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
Game Information

Sharks
Vs
Sea Eagles
34 PointsBet Stadium
21 Apr 2022 19:50
80th minute

Match Stats

Our first half was diabolical & the Sharks second half was ordinary.

Some good performances in the second half by Lawton, Foran & several others. Unfortunately, our injured list became longer. The best outcome from this game is that Koula should now be a starting player. The team needs ways to utilize him fully in attack.

My prediction (depending to some extent which troops are available) is that we will play very well next week 🙂

Only saw the second half, can anyone give a quick recap on Harpers performance?

Koula looked good in the second half though, he's strung some consistently good games together now and shown he's a first grader so I think Harper falls back in the pecking order regardless.

It was raining and we lost 3 forwards to injury so I reckon you are a tad harsh!
Not at all. Watch the second half again. We had plenty of opportunities and we just failed to execute. The effort was outstanding and impressive turn around. In better conditions and with a bit more polish we would have run them down quite easily.

Some good will come from it.

Poor old Harper. I like him, but I think we have seen the future, his name is Pepsi.

If he had played for 80, I doubt if these Nine commentators would be having wet dreams right now about this caveman quasi-terrorist type from Cronulla.

Pay no mind to the “comeback” doing so does a disservice to how horrible we were in the first half.

Celebrating Getting to 10 behind when the other team is cruising as they have already blown us to bits does not a lesson make.

Limits damage to our for
And against and gives us something to build off. But the first half has to be concentrated On, Not the 2nd half.

Send soul glo to Siberia

Damn we have some injuries now

Can Jake play a single game without giving away 6 again?

The gulf between cherry and foran’s leadership actions was immense tonight

Our first half was diabolical & the Sharks second half was ordinary.

Some good performances in the second half by Lawton, Foran & several others. Unfortunately, our injured list became longer. The best outcome from this game is that Koula should now be a starting player. The team needs ways to utilize him fully in attack.

My prediction (depending to some extent which troops are available) is that we will play very well next week 🙂
That would have put the wind up them tonight, I reckon you're right ✅

Can’t be too unhappy with that second half. Could have copped a flogging but instead we showed some courage and actually made a game of it. Thought Rueben, Lawton, Scorpio and Tippytoes all played hard, as did Foz, who always does.

Last thing we need are more injuries but at least we can take something away from the game.

I said it in the other thread - as soon as Turbo's back:

1. Turbo
2. Garrick
3. Koula
4. Parker
5. Tuipulotu

Saab looked out of his depth even when Koula shored up our defence on that side, he did well under a couple of kicks but forced a couple of silly passes & just looks like he has no confidence right now.

Only saw the second half, can anyone give a quick recap on Harpers performance?

Koula looked good in the second half though, he's strung some consistently good games together now and shown he's a first grader so I think Harper falls back in the pecking order regardless.
this pretty much sums up Harpers night

1650543248043.png

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
8 7 1 109 16
8 7 1 56 16
8 6 2 66 14
9 6 3 57 14
9 5 4 -14 12
10 5 4 31 11
9 5 4 95 10
9 5 4 42 10