Pre-Game Sharks v Manly [Round 7, 2022]

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
  • Wwe are currently experience some server issues which I am working through and hoping to resolve soon, Please bare with me whilst I work through making some changes and possible intermittent outages.
  • Apologies all our server was runing rogue. I managed to get us back to a point from 2:45 today though there is an attachment issue i will fix shortly. Things should be smooth now though
GAME ON! Head over to the Game Thread!

V

34 22
PointsBet Stadium
21 Apr 2022 07:50 PM

Team Lists

Status
Not open for further replies.
Manly by 1
Main concern is our slower middles ability to close down Mcguiness, who plays with huge energy and often wins Sharks tempo through the middle
I think Okalatu again will be a go too who can tip things Manly's way....if only Tom and Schu were available to destroy Sharks pathetic defensive right edge...
Anyways- Manly by 1 - get on - your Welcome 🤑

Bullemoor back in the middle he will go better, his leg speed there will be dangerous for the Sharks.

Koula unlucky not to be in the 13, Tippytoes has been outstanding returning the ball, deserves his spot and there must be some heat on Parker and Harper when Turbo returns.

Tuitavake must be injured, not been named in NSW cup or the squad last two weeks, hopefully he hasn’t done a Sione and gone somewhere to get a run..

I was under the belief that he was a flying second rower. Wasn't that how he was "sold" to us?
Anyway, he's going to need to do his share of tackling this week.
Played Prop at the Donkeys , but I agree I think he’s a running edge back rower on reality !

When he runs onto Shark Park, it's Bully time. He really needs to make a statement. His season starts on Thursday...go for it Bully, we're all behind you.
He’s talented , but still learning , and he hasn’t moved from Brisbane for the money he’s moved to play first grade in a Premiership winning side!!

Let’s go Bron….sorry , Let’s go Bully

IMO, the Sharks have more firepower in the backs. Harper & Parker need to cut down both their centres who are in very good form. To win, we need to get on top of their forwards for DCE to control field position with his kicking (stating the obvious :))

Wistful prediction: Walker to be the point of difference 🌈

Sharks.jpg

Last edited:
Bullemoor back in the middle he will go better, his leg speed there will be dangerous for the Sharks.

Koula unlucky not to be in the 13, Tippytoes has been outstanding returning the ball, deserves his spot and there must be some heat on Parker and Harper when Turbo returns.

Tuitavake must be injured, not been named in NSW cup or the squad last two weeks, hopefully he hasn’t done a Sione and gone somewhere to get a run..
Was really hoping Tuitavake would be fit for selection and jag a bench spot, if it is an injury that's a set back for sure, as he would of been definitely in the frame for 1st's.

IMO, the Sharks have more firepower in the backs. Harper & Parker need cut down both their centres who are in very good form. To win, we need to get on top of their forwards for DCE to control field position with his kicking (stating the obvious :))

Wistful prediction: Walker to be the point of difference 🌈

View attachment 20839
We handled the Titan's backs as a whole fairly well, Fartfita was the only one to give us trouble and he did. Good to have 2 good defensive centres in this week, against a smart Sharks backline. Although Kola is really banging on the door now..

As depleted as our middles are, this could work in our favour. We got three backup middles playing together to prove themselves to Des, they could all have huge games. Excited to see how Bullemore goes, his leg drive and footwork against tired defenders will be terror for the sharkies. Toff, Bully and KDL are all playing to prove themselves for a spot on our full strength bench so they all better deliver.

Disappointed with the Koula dropping, I believe he could've done a job on Talakai on both sides of the ball. But also kinda get it, tryna manage his development and play it safe with Tolu. We saw how Schuster, Harper, and all the younger boys last year wore out when it came to the business end of the year. Gotta play it smarter these times. We'll see if this is the plan by Dessie.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
10 9 1 124 20
9 7 2 72 16
9 7 2 49 16
11 7 4 59 14
9 6 3 57 14
10 6 4 -10 14
11 6 5 107 12
11 6 5 -9 12