Pre-Game Sharks v Manly [Round 7, 2022]

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
  • Wwe are currently experience some server issues which I am working through and hoping to resolve soon, Please bare with me whilst I work through making some changes and possible intermittent outages.
  • Apologies all our server was runing rogue. I managed to get us back to a point from 2:45 today though there is an attachment issue i will fix shortly. Things should be smooth now though
GAME ON! Head over to the Game Thread!

V

34 22
PointsBet Stadium
21 Apr 2022 07:50 PM

Team Lists

Status
Not open for further replies.
First Sea Eagles visit to Endeavour since May 2019. Manly won 24-14.

Between the 1987 cement truck game loss and 2006, Manly lost 10 games in a row at Endeavour. The Beagles lost their two visits as well.

In 12 games at Endeavour over 2007 to 2019, Manly have won 10 and lost twice to the Sharks.

Cement Truck Game Loss? What the story there?

See we are paying $3 head to head. That’s great value in a 2 horse race. Gummies $1.38 😮
I know we’ve had a soft draw after the first two rounds, but do the bookies know something we don’t? Have they forgotten we always beat Cronulla, no matter who is coaching them?

I know we’ve had a soft draw after the first two rounds, but do the bookies know something we don’t? Have they forgotten we always beat Cronulla, no matter who is coaching them?
Manly's draw has been helpful, the series of games against mid level and mediocre sides has given us a chance to rebuild some confidence and cohesion after getting soundly beaten in the 1st two.
I think Manly are continuing to improve, and the fact that is occurring without Turbo is quite a positive sign.
The Sharks have been extremely well-organised in attack and defence and have improved for sure but Manly will have been building for this game whereas the Sharks were building for last week and may be a bit deflated after going down to Storm.

Manly by 8

I remember Gallon talking after a Manly Sharks game a few seasons ago, think it might have been the last game of the season, a game he didn't play in due to injury. I believe we did rest some players as I recall. And said with a heavy heart it doesn't matter if Manly field a Reserve grade team, they always find a way to beat us. The way he said it, it was so funny.

I remember Gallon talking after a Manly Sharks game a few seasons ago, think it might have been the last game of the season, a game he didn't play in due to injury. I believe we did rest some players as I recall. And said with a heavy heart it doesn't matter if Manly field a Reserve grade team, they always find a way to beat us. The way he said it, it was so funny.
For about 10 years we won because Gallen hogged the ball and his halves never got a chance.

1981. Bottom row, third from the left.
1650341630948.jpeg

As you know I’m usually on the side of pessimism when it comes to many of our games but I’m quietly confident we’ll win this one.

I’d be wildly confident if it was at home.

It just one of those games that we always seem to turn up!!

Manly in a close one , in fact might even be Golden Point.

As you know I’m usually on the side of pessimism when it comes to many of our games but I’m quietly confident we’ll win this one.

I’d be wildly confident if it was at home.

It just one of those games that we always seem to turn up!!

Manly in a close one , in fact might even be Golden Point.
Think you'll change back to pessimistic when you see the team list. We're going to get pumped.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
10 9 1 124 20
10 8 2 81 18
10 7 3 70 16
10 7 3 69 16
11 7 4 59 14
10 6 4 -10 14
11 6 5 107 12
11 6 5 -9 12