Pre-Game Sharks v Manly [Round 7, 2022]

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
  • Wwe are currently experience some server issues which I am working through and hoping to resolve soon, Please bare with me whilst I work through making some changes and possible intermittent outages.
  • Apologies all our server was runing rogue. I managed to get us back to a point from 2:45 today though there is an attachment issue i will fix shortly. Things should be smooth now though
GAME ON! Head over to the Game Thread!

V

34 22
PointsBet Stadium
21 Apr 2022 07:50 PM

Team Lists

Status
Not open for further replies.
Toff and Nella are really going to have to step up and lay the foundation this week, De Luis in doesnt concern me too much he seems pretty solid and doesnt make many errors.
Tolu not being in the team is a blow for sure.
And where the hell is Schuster?

Think you'll change back to pessimistic when you see the team list. We're going to get pumped.
Whole forward line gone
And really no forwards on the bench other than bully.
With keepie Marty and Josh all out this would be one our greatest wins if we pull it off Thursday night.

No Koula?

Tough call to drop him....but unsurprising knowing Desmond.

If sharks can't beat us with the squad we have named then they never will.

I will be cheering as always for us and hope we pull of the upset but going to be very hard with pretty much our whole forward pack not there.

Last edited:
No Koula?

Tough call to drop him....but unsurprising knowing Desmond.
It's the one decision that I don't like. Imagine if we kept koula in the squad for the whole year and played all year. It would do his progress wonders and would be ready to go for 2023.

I actually think he has one of our best players in the last few weeks.

Last edited:
DESpicable has probably picked DuLuxe to do the bulk of the tackling because he only plays Sippers for the first 20 minutes of a match.
We've lost some grunt up front, but so has Cronulla.

I don't mind that side....Koula is not there because they are looking at him long term,not if we are better with him in the side right now.
They are looking at the long term wellbeing of a rookie who is not a 105 kg centre and managing his development.
I like Bullemor and DeLuis off the bench,Kurt will defend well and I think Bullemor will be more effective in the middle.

Can someone kindly post the team for those of us who are interwebby challenged .. cheers

1 Reuben Garrick
2 Jason Saab
3 Brad Parker
4 Morgan Harper
5 Christian Tuipulotu
6 Kieran Foran
7 Daly Cherry-Evans ©
8 Toafofoa Sipley
9 Lachlan Croker
10 Taniela Paseka
11 Haumole Olakau'atu
12 Andrew Davey
13 Jake Trbojevic
14 Dylan Walker
15 Karl Lawton
16 Ethan Bullemor
17 Kurt De Luis
18 Ben Trbojevic
19 Tolu Koula
20 Jorge Taufua
21 Kaeo Weekes
22 James Roumanos
23 Viliami Fifita
24 Jacob Sykes
Coach Des Hasler

Unavailable: Martin Taupau (Covid), Sean Keppie (concussion protocols), Josh Aloiai (shoulder).

Referee: Gerard Sutton

Considering the outs in the forwards I'm actually not too disappointed about the pack, KDL won't let us down at all and Bullemor deserved another chance.

What is disappointing however is Koula being left out again behind two centres with far less promise and Schuster still not being back. This would have to be at least the 5th or 6th time in the last few years where a player hasn't returned when they were supposed to - doesn't fill me with much confidence that Tommy (and Aloiai for that matter) will be back any time soon

Considering the outs in the forwards I'm actually not too disappointed about the pack, KDL won't let us down at all and Bullemor deserved another chance.

What is disappointing however is Koula being left out again behind two centres with far less promise and Schuster still not being back. This would have to be at least the 5th or 6th time in the last few years where a player hasn't returned when they were supposed to - doesn't fill me with much confidence that Tommy (and Aloiai for that matter) will be back any time soon
Schuster's on track for round 7... they just failed to mention the year.

I don't mind that side....Koula is not there because they are looking at him long term,not if we are better with him in the side right now.
They are looking at the long term wellbeing of a rookie who is not a 105 kg centre and managing his development.
I like Bullemor and DeLuis off the bench,Kurt will defend well and I think Bullemor will be more effective in the middle.
Yep like the idea of bringing koula along slowly. After all he is only 19.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Team P W L PD Pts
9 8 1 116 18
9 7 2 72 16
9 7 2 49 16
9 6 3 57 14
10 6 4 115 12
10 6 4 58 12
9 5 4 -14 12
10 5 4 31 11