Post-Game Discussion Sharks v Manly [Round 21, 2023]

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
Game Information

Sharks
Vs
Sea Eagles
26 PointsBet Stadium
23 Jul 2023 16:05
80:00 minute

Match Stats

63% to 37% possession in the 2nd half for the Sharks and we lost 3 forwards. It was always going to be a problem once they got the momentum but geez that was painful to watch.

I think we need to take a breath and give the boys some credit for good footy in the 1st half and most of the 2nd half. Injury list will be the next thing to worry about for the Gong next week.

That was pathetic a win cannot paper over that rubbish. Winning like that feels like losing. No doubt we clocked off but we never have a killer mentality.

Take the points but I'm hardly waving the flag.

63% to 37% possession in the 2nd half for the Sharks and we lost 3 forwards. It was always going to be a problem once they got the momentum but geez that was painful to watch.

I think we need to take a breath and give the boys some credit for good footy in the 1st half and most of the 2nd half. Injury list will be the next thing to worry about for the Gong next week.
You’d have to think Bully and Sips in for Paseka and Aloiai. Such a shame it’s happened the week we go down to Wollongong where we haven’t won since 2003.

You’d have to think Bully and Sips in for Paseka and Aloiai. Such a shame it’s happened the week we go down to Wollongong where we haven’t won since 2003.
Yep, absolutely. They don't look like short term injuries either.

Well a win is a win and with only one player on the bench Jake getting HIA ( how we didn't get a penalty from I will never know) it was a gusty win.

Gough did everything in his power to get the sharks home.

Now let my blood pressure return to normal levels.
How does a video ref review it in order to mandate an HIA, but not to advise the hit was high, penalty should be issued ?

Manly is now in 11th place, one point outside the eight. However, 7th, 8th & 9th placed teams all have a bye in hand. Next six games: Dragons, Roosters, Panthers, Warriors Bulldogs, Tigers. Of these, only two are at home - Panthers & Tigers.

Forgot to mention how big a sook was nicho today

cry baby GIF

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 99 14
8 6 2 66 14
7 6 1 54 14
8 5 2 39 11
8 5 3 64 10
7 4 3 49 10
8 4 4 73 8
7 3 4 17 8