Post-Game Discussion Sharks v Manly [Round 21, 2023]

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
  • Wwe are currently experience some server issues which I am working through and hoping to resolve soon, Please bare with me whilst I work through making some changes and possible intermittent outages.
  • Apologies all our server was runing rogue. I managed to get us back to a point from 2:45 today though there is an attachment issue i will fix shortly. Things should be smooth now though
Game Information

Sharks
Vs
Sea Eagles
26 PointsBet Stadium
23 Jul 2023 16:05
80:00 minute

Match Stats

Debatable with the time offs as if roles were reversed,we’d be complaining,but at full time the game isn’t over until the second whistle.It has only come to everyone’s attention until after the Cows/Tigers game from last year
Nah. Of course, we would have been screaming if we were on the receiving end of the time-wasting. Point is, it's done every single time in those situations and I have never seen a ref call time out (unless the guy is feigning injury). Yes, they verbally tell the player to get up and on with it, but never time off (and twice in that final set).

Okay, positives now.

1. Lodge was good. Loved his offloads. Also loved he was a rare player who landed on his stomach (Chooks style) to play-the-ball fast !
2. Crokers kicking game. That 40/20 was mint
3. Schusters simplified his game and it's working for him..he has an impressive kick on him
4. Garrick had a cracker.
5. Koula was lethal all game

Take the win got the 2pts
possession was the key in this game , Manly had in the 1st half Cronulla had it in the 2nd
I think a key point in the 2nd 1/2 comeback was when Cronulla on the attack and the Cronulla player dropped the ball and the ref played on and they scored if that gets pulled up they don’t score that try and don’t get that run to get another , anyway they held on and got the win onto next week
More than likely Bullemor comes back in which is a plus he had a good game for Blacktown

Debatable with the time offs as if roles were reversed,we’d be complaining,but at full time the game isn’t over until the second whistle.It has only come to everyone’s attention until after the Cows/Tigers game from last year
I truly believe you are Graeme Annesley. I have lost count how many times you post a defence of the referees.

Ridiculous there was no penalty for the tackle on Paseka - pretty sure that was dangerous play?

Also that we got no penalty for that hit that eventually got Jake HIA’d.

Warren called the tackle something? Forget what, but said it was a thing.

But yeah, that hit on Jake was a joke. Jake doesn't stay down..

What made me rage the most though was that OBVIOUS knock on, even the commentators claimed was one - they scored on the next tackle.

I honestly thought that refs performance was an abomination! But I don't want to sound like bitter grapes by saying it was the reason for the come back, but it DID have a factor imo

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
10 9 1 124 20
10 8 2 81 18
10 7 3 70 16
10 7 3 69 16
11 7 4 59 14
10 6 4 -10 14
11 6 5 107 12
11 6 5 -9 12
10 5 5 -56 12
11 5 5 30 11