Seu Seu

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Yep that is a good post-he just tried TOO hard in the first few games.

I think you need a hooker/dummy half on the bench these days-makes sense
Kiwi Eagle link said:
Seu Seu showed enough at NRL level at his previous 2 clubs to be worth more game time for us, especially with how far off the boil Ballin was near the end of the season

quinny link said:

[quote author=Kiwi Eagle link=topic=185324.msg294648#msg294648 date=1284441901]
Seu Seu showed enough at NRL level at his previous 2 clubs to be worth more game time for us, especially with how far off the boil Ballin was near the end of the season
[/quote]
I think he was under way to much pressure early in the season when he was given a chance.
He wasn't ready then but from all accounts and I did see a couple of SCSE games but not all, he had a brilliant season.
When he was put on last Sunday, it's like there was a new dimension to the team. The initial burst out of dummy half was terrific and caught the minor premiers napping.
I would certainly extend his contract at the right rate.

WAMF link said:
[quote author=quinny link=topic=185324.msg295475#msg295475 date=1284624138]

[quote author=Kiwi Eagle link=topic=185324.msg294648#msg294648 date=1284441901]
[/quote]
I think he was under way to much pressure early in the season when he was given a chance.
He wasn't ready then but from all accounts and I did see a couple of SCSE games but not all, he had a brilliant season.
When he was put on last Sunday, it's like there was a new dimension to the team. The initial burst out of dummy half was terrific and caught the minor premiers napping.
I would certainly extend his contract at the right rate.
[/quote]

totally agree-Ballin is good-but very one dimensional. A bit like a second rower. We need someone(maybe Seu Seu) who can SCOOT-then play what is in front of him!

the gun toyota cup hooker is Liam Higgins who I rate very highly. Seems to have it all as a hooker, very young but loads of talent. Top signing by Crusher from Newcastle.

Just as watmough has become to pre occupied with passing i think ballin is trying to hard to get penalties by catching the markers off side,the refs are a wake up to him, he wastes plenty of opportunities running into the player retreating only to watch the ref allow it. If he just played the holes rather than the markers more he will get manly on the front foot more often

He has a has a great boot when he uses it from dummy half but rarely uses it. seems to be a confidence kicker and when the first kick or 2 isnt a scorcher he puts the cue in the rack

Cameron smith is over rated to the max. If the refs pinged the 20 forward passes a match he throws he wouldnt even be in first grade let alone giving the great service as a rake he takes the credit for

Id have him in the squad for sure. Piss off cross as he is useless and seu seu can play back row, fill in for ballin or at half and 5/8. We lost our utility player when le strange left and Des seemed to want 4 big men on the bench, which to be honest didnt work. I reckon that was the difference between 8th and 5th

Darren link said:
the gun toyota cup hooker is Liam Higgins who I rate very highly. Seems to have it all as a hooker, very young but loads of talent. Top signing by Crusher from Newcastle.

Couldn't agree more Daz, Higgins is the ****en man. Bench spot in 2011 at some stage and starting hooker within 2. He's a massive talent. We better have him signed up.

Mate told me today that Seu Seu was at the Rutherford Hotel yesterday and said he's signed on for 2011.............

Must have brought his own Pen

an official told me that Knights were ropeable they lost Higgins. Every match I have watched him he does all the right things, his real asset is his passing, his forwards just work so well off him. Has a nice kicking game, reasonably quick and makes the right darts from dummy half. Not that big but quite stocky and I imagine will grow as he gets older. He isn't a Seu Seu type but more Cam Smith/Ballin.

Mabye Ballin was tired because he had to do so much tackling? And it caught up with him by the end of the season? I think SeuSeu's a keeper, but I'd like to see Higgins get a chance too.

Staff online

• Jethro
    Star Trekkin' across the universe
  • Dan
    Kim Jong Dan
  • lsz
    First Grader

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 99 14
7 6 1 54 14
7 5 2 36 12