SeaEagles v Souths @Brookie Rd7 Game day thread #GoManly

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

pick the Margin

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
South have played well but we have been our own worst enemies tonight. We came out in the second half looking to work our way into it and they came out with their foot to the floor and that's when they won it.

mickqld said:
The suspensions out of this will kill us

F'aoso at least 6 weeks mebbe more.. Snake possibly 1, Matai will get 11ty billion weeks...

Also.... TWENTY THREE PENALTIES!!! WTF??

Matai should get no weeks for that, barely deserved a penalty. Fa aso has a case to answer but I reckon there is fefense there. Inglis dives over in tackles which is why he is the victim of more of those tackles than any other player. I reckon theres 2 weeks out for him 1 for each

Matai 6 weeks , Fa'aoso 12 weeks, Snake 2 weeks, King injured again this has cost us big time.

Oh well. Souths defended well, they shut down killer, but we had plenty of chances and couldn't convert. Lacked a bit of execution and then we sort of have those periods where we panic and get a bit blue arsed and drop balls and give away penalties.

Those two tries just after half time killed us.

Disappointing to lose at Brookie. On the positive side the team did not let up. Thought it was a gutsy effort from Manly although too many mistakes and great defense from bunnies. Also the Symonds try should have been a green light for sure.
Richie will be gone. Don't think there was any intent but he'll be gone. Snake did stick the elbow out but no harm done. I hope no suspension. Matai should not be suspended as he did nothing wrong. It was a great tackle that bounced up off the ball.

Turning point Symonds No Try

Fui Fui copped a week for a shoulder charge lets see if there is any consistency from the judiciary re Inglis penalty for shoulder charge

Truly I dOnt mind souths. But I Fu$&kin hate them tonight. I'm truly shattered I have no excuses don't know what went wrong. Could of been 12-0 half time.

I apologise if I dOnt make sense. I'm in gold coast on a holiday Very very drunk and I could easily get in trouble if I go for out.
It hurts when you have so much passion.

MANLY 2013 !!!!!!

Daniel said:
Matai should get no weeks for that, barely deserved a penalty. Fa aso has a case to answer but I reckon there is fefense there. Inglis dives over in tackles which is why he is the victim of more of those tackles than any other player. I reckon theres 2 weeks out for him 1 for each

I think your right but Richie record is going to cost him. I think he could be gone for 4 but maybe dock a week for early guilty plea. I think matai is fine. Burgess actually has his arm up and that takes most of the contact after its bounced up off the ball. He might get a low range charge and record might cost him a week.

The Symonds "no try" was a huge turning point but Souths were just better on the night. Hopefully the judiciary goes easy on us and lets us keep a few players, to field a team next week!

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 99 14
7 6 1 54 14
7 5 2 36 12
8 5 2 39 11
8 5 3 64 10
7 4 3 49 10
8 4 4 73 8
7 3 4 17 8
8 4 4 -14 8