SeaEagles v Souths @Brookie Rd7 Game day thread #GoManly

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

pick the Margin

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Berkeley_Eagle

Current Status: 24/7 Manly Fan
SeaEagles v Souths @Brookie Rd7 Game day thread #GoManly

FRIDAY 26th APRIL kickoff 7:35pm
Gates open 5:15pm

LIVE TV | FOXSPORTS
LIVE RADIO | Triple M Sydney & Brisbane, ABC Grandstand. 2GB

Referees: Ashley Klein/Phil Haines
VR: Maxwell/Rodwell

Manly:TBS

Souths:

Inglis, Merritt, Champion, Goodwin, Everingham, Sutton, Reynolds, Tyrrell, Luke, Asotasi, McQueen, Te'o, S Burgess

Extended Bench: Peats, Lima, Lowe, G Burgess, Crocker, Hunt, Clark

Holden Cup U20's Round 7
Sea Eagles v Souths @ Brookvale, Sun 5:20pm

Twitter follow
@manlyseaeagles
@NeilEvansmail
@NRL @LeagueUnlimited
@TripleM_NRLlive
@FOXSportsNews
@FOXNRL
for live updates and chat

Hashtags
#GoManly #NrlMANCRO
#SeaEag13s
#Fu**offtom

#MiGoty

Match Odds:

Sea Eagles $1.65 V Souths $2.25

Friday is the 26th , its a full m6on that night :D

live on Nine in NSW

Hope Wolfie plays and we get to thank Joee Nood :angel:

MIGOTY

The rest have been a prelude to playing a top 4 side, we will need to have our A game on for this one.

Mark from Brisbane said:
MIGOTY

The rest have been a prelude to playing a top 4 side, we will need to have our A game on for this one.
Gift is back and we will have our A team playing .The rabbits are going to get another reality check . We are favorites for this game and for good reason.

Reynolds chip kicks will need to be quickly regathered by our forwards :exclamation:

Manly hardly use chip kicks, its an aspect of the game that is exciting to watch and we should bring it back ASAP.

A lot of Souths fans were making plenty of noise about how they were undefeated before the Storm game. If we win here it's likely they will drop out of the top 4. That's a huge fall from grace when you've been as cocky as they have.

So long as Gift hasn't been rushed back I think he will have a strong performance. King has been good since returning from injury and playing off the bench. I think Glenn should do the same.

Pittwater Legend said:
A lot of Souths fans were making plenty of noise about how they were undefeated before the scum game. If we win here it's likely they will drop out of the top 4. That's a huge fall from grace when you've been as cocky as they have.

So long as Gift hasn't been rushed back I think he will have a strong performance. King has been good since returning from injury and playing off the bench. I think Glenn should do the same.

Fixed

Ralphie said:
Pittwater Legend said:
A lot of Souths fans were making plenty of noise about how they were undefeated before the scum game. If we win here it's likely they will drop out of the top 4. That's a huge fall from grace when you've been as cocky as they have.

Fixed

:D:D funny stuff

HappilyManly said:
Reynolds chip kicks will need to be quickly regathered by our forwards :exclamation:

Manly hardly use chip kicks, its an aspect of the game that is exciting to watch and we should bring it back ASAP.

Bring back Phil Blake, I say HM. :p

HappilyManly is right, Reynolds holds the key to a Souths win. His chip kicks to Inglis near the line are particularly dangerous. Our more mobile and hard working forwards will hold the Burgess twins, and our superior back line ,barring Inglis, will win the night. Shut down Reynolds, or at least make him think, and we win...handsomely.

I hope you are on the money DSM!!

Clint said:
HappilyManly said:

Bring back Phil Blake, I say HM. :p

Now THOSE were the days!!

Our unsung hero, dare I say Mr Invisible as far as the media is concerned - Matty Ballin, has an amazing habit of falling onto the loose ball :angel:

The quality of the opposition will bring out the best in our Team!

If we can control Reynolds we win the game, it is that simple. I know its cliche but i think we are due for a loss so we has better bring our A game.

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4