SeaEagles v Souths @Brookie Rd7 Game day thread #GoManly

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

pick the Margin

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Our attack hasn't been as bad as is being made out, it has lacked some polish on the end of it, but that is mainly due to Souths effort

If we play this way against plenty of other sides in the comp we'd have plenty of points on the board

Souths deserve the credit. Would have been a cracker game if they got that Symonds try right though

How many times can Greg Inglis jump onto his head?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9nC4rtC3sLY

He's doing it deliberately, pay close attention to all replays. He's thrusting himself off the ground.

I can't watch football anymore, I want to go down to Brookvale Oval and start throwing glass bottles at these merkins, ruined another game of football.

Yes Kiwi but our attack can be predicable (we always go out wide) and Souths have shown how to defend it.

I think we have had more chances than them, they have just converted all theirs.

Every sides attack is predictable, most use the same plays. The difference is the class players like Lyon etc that can still produce the right option

Look at Souths attack tonight, it has been based around individual efforts rather than any amazing plays or structure

My biggest concern with our attack is the amount of long breaks where support is either not there or too far behind to be effective

Kiwi Eagle said:
Every sides attack is predictable, most use the same plays. The difference is the class players like Lyon etc that can still produce the right option

Look at Souths attack tonight, it has been based around individual efforts rather than any amazing plays or structure

My biggest concern with our attack is the amount of long breaks where support is either not there or too far behind to be effective

I disagree, the Storm did the same thing to us last year in the finals. We look lost for ideas against sides that defend well.

I'm shattered. But comps aren't won in April.
We have had more line breaks. Had a 12 point turn around against us , we've had a bad day in the office.
Only thing that hurts is that it's at brookie

Would wolfy have scored if he wqsnt shoulder charged I revkon 100% yes

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 99 14
7 6 1 54 14
7 5 2 36 12
8 5 2 39 11
8 5 3 64 10
7 4 3 49 10
8 4 4 73 8