Sea Eagles V Storm [Round 25 2013] discussion tread

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Ahhhrrrggg !!! Bloody Killer's lack of goal kicking ability again tonight.

That's a poor decision. No try call on the field, obvious interference yet they overturn it.

Did Jarred Maxwell's dad wear a Manly jumper when he used to beat him as a kid ?? He dead set hates us

Ice on the Snake's hammy isn't a good look. Fingers crossed it's just precautionary

Chip and Chase said:
Ice on the Snake's hammy isn't a good look. Fingers crossed it's just precautionary

Just saw on twitter that he took a knock on the hip and they are just playing it safe from the official Manly twitter account.

torana355 said:
Chip and Chase said:

Just saw on twitter that he took a knock on the hip and they are just playing it safe from the official Manly twitter account.

That's a funny place to ice up a knock on the hip then :rolleyes:

Gee lucky this isn't a close game, Killer is having an off night with the boot.

Jethro said:
torana355 said:
Chip and Chase said:

That's a funny place to ice up a knock on the hip then :rolleyes:

He would have been icing up the hammy either way im guessing.

Chip and Chase said:
Gee lucky this isn't a close game, Killer is having an off night with the boot.

That is the only thing that I can constantly fault in every one of Killer's games this year. I have no confidence in any of his goal kicking from anywhere near the sidelines

So we are third now. Panthers out of the finals race thanks to Dogs so they won't be up for it next week, so we'll finish there I suspect. Not that it makes any difference, won't know who we play till Roosters v Bunnies game next week

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 99 14
7 6 1 54 14
7 5 2 36 12
8 5 2 39 11
8 5 3 64 10
7 4 3 49 10
8 4 4 73 8
7 3 4 17 8
8 4 4 -14 8
8 4 4 -16 8
8 4 4 -60 8