Sea Eagles V Storm [Round 25 2013] discussion tread

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Berkeley_Eagle

Current Status: 24/7 Manly Fan
Manly-Warringah Sea Eagles v Melbourne Storm
Brookvale Oval, Saturday 31 August 2013
NRL kickoff 7:30pm
Live TV: FOX Sports 1

Match Officials to be confirmed

MAN-LUteams.png

Team to be named

MEL-LUteams.png

Team to be named

Official Match Hashtag: #NRLmanmel

It's good that the result of this game now has some meaning. Melbourne could get to 2nd or even slip to 4th should they win or lose their next two matches. We could get to 3rd or slip to 5th with two wins or two loses.
I'm hoping we can recreate the atmosphere of 2011 and the famous 'Battle of Brookie' from which Gallop had to shield the eyes of kiddies .. .

@Berkeley_Eagle dont forget to make the thread prefix "Game Day" otherwise the images and details won't be pulled in

Im traveling down for this game from the gold coast. Pumped for a big win over the cheating scum.

HappilyManly said:
bones said:
#40nil #purplescum #killbill

#2v2013 #big3what

http://coopercronk.com/
'...Dreams are like fish, they can slip through your fingers' :s:huh:

"Coffee with Craig Bellamy – how instrumental was that?

Craig and I have the kind of friendship that is instinctive and that’s been built slowly. We don’t need to say a lot to each other in words but we both know what the other is thinking. Having coffee with him is like burning a candle in silence in a cathedral in Florence. You’re not quite sure why it works but when you leave you feel better for doing it."

We don't fare thee well against top 4 teams. I'm not confident. I'm sure that's not allowed around these parts, but it is, what it is.

Ryan said:
We don't fare thee well against top 4 teams. I'm not confident. I'm sure that's not allowed around these parts, but it is, what it is.

agreed Ryan. I'm not overly confident either. Won't stop me from tipping them though. :)

Ryan said:

Come on Ryan how about a YART?

manlyfan76 said:
Ryan said:

Come on Ryan how about a YART?

I hope Symonds, Stewart & Kite return, & Choc pulls up ok, so:-

01. Brett Stewart
02. Jorge Taufua
03. Steve Matai
04. Jamie Lyon
05. David Williams
06. Kieran Foran
07. Daly Cherry-Evans
08. Brenton Lawrence
09. Matt Ballin
10. Brent Kite
11. Anthony Watmough
12. Justin Horo
13. Glenn Stewart

14. Jamie Buhrer
15. Richie Fa'aoso
16. George Rose
17. Tom Symonds

Apart from maybe Galuvao replacing Rose, that's a full strength team, because I think King's immobility, and lack of ability to be on the field, makes him a reserve right now - even if he WAS available.

I dont mind Choc having a rest this week, just hope Snake is now fit.

Brett Stewart
Jorge Taufua
Jamie Lyon
Steve Matai
David Williams
Kieran Foran
Daly Cherry-Evans
Brenton Lawrence
Matt Ballin
George Rose
Jamie Buhrer
Justin Horo
Glenn Stewart

Richie Fa'aoso
James Hasson
Tom Symonds
David Gower

From The clubs facebook page

Referees: Jared Maxwell and Adam Devcich; Sideline Officials: Dan Eastwood and Luke Potter; Video Referees: Bernard Sutton and Luke Patten;

1. Brett Stewart 2. Jorge Taufua 3. Jamie Lyon 4. Steve Matai 5. David Williams 6. Kieran Foran 7. Daly Cherry-Evans 8. Brenton Lawrence 9. Matt Ballin 10. George Rose 11. Jamie Buhrer 12. Justin Horo 13. Glenn Stewart
Interchange: 14. Richie Fa'aoso 15. James Hasson 16. Tom Symonds 17. David Gower

http://www.leagueunlimited.com/news/show/leagueunlimited-nrl-teams-2013-round-25/

Maxwell? Are the NRL having some fun?

The Wheel said:
I dont mind Choc having a rest this week, just hope Snake is now fit.

I'm not concerned if Snake is missing as well as Hiku has really stood up well this year every time he has been asked to

I hope Symonds gets some serious game time. While Choc is irreplaceable, we still have an excellent team. Just as long as our forwards can hold Melbourne we'll win, with the Brookie faithful powering the lads home.
We may even win a penalty count this week.

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4