Sea Eagles V Storm [Round 25 2013] discussion tread

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
BTW, the heading says discussion tread and not thread.

lol at all of you!

Also, the crowd looked awesome on tv.

dogs v penriff, not so much.

Berkeley_Eagle said:
Jethro said:
Chip and Chase said:
So we are third now. Panthers out of the finals race thanks to Dogs so they won't be up for it next week, so we'll finish there I suspect. Not that it makes any difference, won't know who we play till Roosters v Bunnies game next week

Let's just hope that we win again next week and if the Storm win too then I just hope that they don't rack up a high scoring win to bump up their for and against and jump over us on the ladder again.

Our points diff is 234
Storms is 215

I know that that is what the point diffs are at the moment. What I am talking about is that I hope that next week they (Storm) don't rack up another high scoring win like their Round 21, 68-4 win over Canberra or their Round 24, 64-4 win over Parramatta. Our points differential lead over them won't last very long if they have a win over the Titans next week with a scoreline of anything like those two games that I have just pointed out. :)

Las Vegas Blvd said:
Fantastic win last night ,wow ,so much so I thought I might join the footy forum . Cant remember a better 1st half by the boys ; well done .

Welcome aboard @Las Vegas Blvd

Las Vegas Blvd said:
Fantastic win last night ,wow ,so much so I thought I might join the footy forum . Cant remember a better 1st half by the boys ; well done .

Welcome...

Yep, just watched the replay and it was truly a terrific performance. Can't wait for next week!

Look, I know they probably have to do it.....

And you know that tv always looks for some exciting intro....

But....

It still irks me when they are introducing last night's game and the massive rivalry we have with referencing 2007 as if the storm weren't salary cap cheats!

To watch and listen to (words re-hashed here):

What a great rivalry....

In 2007 melb beat manly...then
2008 manly get revenge....

I know it's not in their best interests to accurately refer to the shameful, should've been club ending actions of the scum but they cheated in 2007 (and 08, 09)and it shouldn't be used to highlight a defeat of Manly.

They sure love reliving the initial battle of brookie even though they were sure finger waving and yelling wont someone think of the kiddies after the fallout.

If it was that bad, the nrl should not allow it to be used to ...I don't know...advertise the game!!!

(gee, lucky we won ge, ya grump!)

Watched the game again last night and I'd have to say my favourite part of the game wasn't the tries we scored. It was about 15 minutes into the second half and the Storm had a real red hot crack at us in defence and we didn't make many metres. DCE then put a good kick away but instead of taking a bit of a breather we took it up a notch and hit them with some beauties in that set. We gave away a penalty near the end of the set, but that little moment of the game was my favourite. That little brief passage of the game told me something about this team more than the flashy tries we scored. It told me how hungry they were and that they are looking forward to the challenges ahead. Loved it!!!

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6
6 3 3 16 6