Sea Eagles v Storm @FortBrookie MnF game day chat thread

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Predict the margin

• Manly 1-12

Votes: 47 68.1%
  • Storm 1-12

Votes: 6 8.7%
  • Manly 13+

Votes: 14 20.3%
  • Storm13+

Votes: 2 2.9%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Stevo said:
Reckon it will be Duffie

Matt Duffie, who wore the No.1 jersey while Slater was away on Origin duty, will again start at fullback.

Read more: http://www.smh.com.au/rugby-league/league-news/bellamy-says-no-to-battle-of-brookvale-sequel-20120615-20f60.html#ixzz1xuQHPXnt

There is a lot riding on this result due to congestion in the top 8 and some match ups that will be taking place next week.

A win on Monday could see us finish the round in 4th while a loss pretty much means we stay in 8th. Also Souths play Brisbane next week whilst the Storm play the Bulldogs. If we can beat the Storm and Roosters in the next two rounds it will go a long way to setting up a top 4 finish.

I also think that the Storm are going to experience a similar slide to that of the Dragons last year. They'll still finish within the top 4 though.

Most important game of the year this one..........whoops that's been said already hasn't it?

Should be a ball tearer , as long as our forwards rip in we should get them.......here's hoping anyway!

Should be an 15-18k gate in my opinion. This is the ONE the fans demanded, no yelled for a Brookie home game.

Darren said:
Should be an 15-18k gate in my opinion. This is the ONE the fans demanded, no yelled for a Brookie home game.

Sat or Sunday I would've been there but Monday is impossible for me :(

Sheikheagle said:
Darren said:

I hope you one of them Darren!

No but he will get on here tomorrow bagging local fans calling for a move to a concrete jungle like Anz or sfs

Cameron said:
Sheikheagle said:
Darren said:

I hope you one of them Darren!

No but he will get on here tomorrow bagging local fans calling for a move to a concrete jungle like Anz or sfs

Yes Cam unfortunately that will be the case!

Monday night footy is a 3-5K penalty on the numbers.

so 12+ is really what we should be looking at.

im tipping just under 15K, i will be leaving work at 4 to get there

Game day! #NRLManMel gates at 4:40, first 5k through get a ltd @manlyseaeagles flag. Juniors free with a GA paying adult http://t.co/driUJthe

I'm leaving early from work at Frenchs Forest at 4pm, just to make sure :D :D

My boss was pretty clued up to the game starting at 7pm must mean I want a few beers before hand, but luckily he's understanding.

So it's Smith and Slaters birthday today.
I hope they get a big brookvale happy birthday lol ;)

I was jogging across Pyrmont bridge just now and a pair of Storm supporters were draping a small Storm flag over the side. They got a big GO MANLY! for their troubles.

Gotta love game day afternoon even when it's a Monday.

Mals said:
I was jogging across Pyrmont bridge just now and a pair of Storm supporters were draping a small Storm flag over the side. They got a big GO MANLY! for their troubles.

Gotta love game day afternoon even when it's a Monday.

I like your dedication, must be about 25Km for you to jog there

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 54 14
6 5 1 59 12
8 5 2 39 11
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
8 4 4 73 8
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 3 4 17 8