Sea Eagles v Storm @FortBrookie MnF game day chat thread

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Predict the margin

• Manly 1-12

Votes: 47 68.1%
  • Storm 1-12

Votes: 6 8.7%
  • Manly 13+

Votes: 14 20.3%
  • Storm13+

Votes: 2 2.9%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I haven't changed my opinion from day zot.....get into the top 4 and we'll give the 2012 Premiership a real go, hell we might even do it from the top 6......but I don't want to be in the bottom 2.

We must not forget we haven't had a full team "on hand" since round 1, if we are thereabouts come September, and have the players available...just you watch out!!

Mark from Brisbane said:
I haven't changed my opinion from day zot.....get into the top 4 and we'll give the 2012 Premiership a real go, hell we might even do it from the top 6......but I don't want to be in the bottom 2.

We must not forget we haven't had a full team "on hand" since round 1, if we are thereabouts come September, and have the players available...just you watch out!!

Remember the top 8 changes format this year. There might not actually be any real difference finishing anywhere between 5-8 depending on the draw, especially if they go with home city finals.

Yep Mark we need to finish top 6 so a home semi and/or 2nd chance is gained.

COMMANDER said:
The only disappointment for me was Foran. Was he on the field?
He played Ok but clearly his leg injury hasn't healed as he was limping quite a bit at various times last night.

And Choc isn't right. Why on earth did he play SOO? He's clearly discomfited and therefore not as effective. As I posted, Horsehead would be the problem, and he was. He just does not like us, and it's there for all to see. The Storm have a tactic to walk back off the tackled player, thereby slowing the play down, no penalty. The do not roll to the side after tackling, and as another poster saw, our players would all have sore necks today, as there's always a Storm arm around the neck in the tackle. We will beat them next time if we have a full, or near full complement of players. Four internationals out and they beat us by 4. Not bad really.

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6