Sea Eagles v Storm @FortBrookie MnF game day chat thread

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Predict the margin

• Manly 1-12

Votes: 47 68.1%
  • Storm 1-12

Votes: 6 8.7%
  • Manly 13+

Votes: 14 20.3%
  • Storm13+

Votes: 2 2.9%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Its def goin to be a tough game on monday, Even though some peanut at RL HQ scheduled manly V melb the week of SOO 2 atleast someone had the brains to push the game out until monday so the players get 5 days rest. Theres no doubt the storm are the benchmark at the moment, their defense is nearly inpenetrable(spelling?) and my worry is that our attack at times isnt flowing as it has been before and defense been off especially in the middle. We just gotta keep an eye on that rat slater when he floats around the ruck, I think we def need a sellout at the fortress coz we going to need all the help we can get against this storm team. I know ill be there

My main worry is Cronk's pinpoint kicks to our left wing - but I hope I'm proven wrong and we diffuse the bombs.
Obviously the result will largely rely on how the SOO reps from both teams recover.

RE: Sea Eagles v Storm @FortBrookie MnF game day chat thread

Cameron said:
I knew Martina wouldnt rest the big 3 merkins ( sorry Shane I used your word bro)

Lol its fine and most other than the anti-eagle crowd would rather you use merkin than c U next Tuesday

The Who said:
My main worry is Cronk's pinpoint kicks to our left wing - but I hope I'm proven wrong and we diffuse the bombs.
Obviously the result will largely rely on how the SOO reps from both teams recover.

Fair point. That would be Jorges wing yeah? Im pretty sure oldie goes alright with defusing bombs. I still think storm will use sweeping plays on the back of slater, especially on whara and taufua side of the field although both good individual players maybe not that great as a defensive unit compared to the other side which has lyon gifty & oldie who have played alot more together in the past.

Guys we are hosting a live chat again on http://app.playup.com
This should be a great game for live chat, being monday night and a grudge match. So make sure you join me/us

http://www.smh.com.au/rugby-league/league-news/slater-likely-to-miss-decider-but-meninga-has-a-fallback-option-in-barba-20120614-20ayo.html

Slater out for a month

Brookvale said:
Hope so.

cameron cronk and kooper Smith will be tired that was a tough game on heavy rain affected field.

On Monday night the Manly boys will have to keep an eye out for Cooper "the cheat" Cronk. More than once last night he tried to hold players back, at least the obvious one was picked up.

manlyfan76 said:
Any injury reports on the Manly boys who played?

Fatty just said on the BsB that they all should be fine for Monday, Choc had lots of ice on him & I noticed Brett was icing I thigh at halftime as well

Melbourne will be vulnerable here and I think we'll win. I want to see how they go without Slater.

I expect an intense contest on Monday with us possibly running away with it in the end.

I hope our non origin players are well rested and ready to rip in to the storm. I'd like the storm to be broken again like we broke them last year.

WHO is in and who is out for round 15 of the 2012 NRL season.
SEA EAGLES V STORM

Billy Slater (knee) has been ruled out. Kieran Foran (ankle) did not train yesterday, but is expected to play alongside Anthony Watmough, Brett Stewart and Glenn Stewart.

Who's is likely to play fullback for the Drizzle now that Slater is out?

Duffie or Quinn?

understatement alert: I'm looking forward to this game and really hope we win!

Shame it's on the Monday night, though hopefully plenty of MWSE fans still get there and bring the noise.
Weather forecast is for mainly sunny Sunday & Monday @ this stage which is great.

I'm actually a bit worried about this game & the storm breaking through our line a few too many times - we'll need to lift in defence for most of the game, shut them down a lot, and let the Maroon & White magic happen thereafter.

Go Sea Eagles!

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 54 14
6 5 1 59 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
8 4 4 73 8
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 3 4 17 8