Sea Eagles V Panthers [Round 26 2013] discussion thread

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
God said:
Ceagle said:
God said:
Ceagle said:
With free bets don't you have to bet the same amount of money after you win to deposit the money in your bank account?

I'm new to this but with sports bet it seems they match your first bet (you get the same amount as a free bet soon as you place a bet (but only on your first bet) - I didn't realise it was upto $150 or I would have bet $150 instead of $100
Yeah I know, its really confusing, I don't get it 100% either
Yeah but what Im saying is the winnings you get from a free bet you aren't allowed to deposit that money into your bank account until you bet the same amount of money on another bet.

Didn't realise that :/ - see I am very new to this.
Yeah I know, its really confusing, I don't get it 100% either

Looking forward to watching our young guns today, Hope Gutherson and Trbojevic have a terrific game and along with Kite and Rose for their last games at Brooky in the Manly colours.

Mouse just named Member of Year 2013:angel:

His Parents were presented with a Plaque before the game.

I hope that Jason Annear is also honorably mentioned by Killer as he thanks the Manly Boys for winning GF #9 :idea:

We're not going to chuck this. We want 3rd to be ahead of storm and **** Souffs they will be too cocky next fri night.

We're not scared of ****ing Souffs.

We couldn't tank this even if we wanted too. Penrith don't want to be there they are awful.

A good half because no injuries and we haven't had to play with any intensity. I reckon they've had tougher taining sessions than this. Hopefully the 2nd half is the same.

mickqld said:
A good half because no injuries and we haven't had to play with any intensity. I reckon they've had tougher taining sessions than this. Hopefully the 2nd half is the same.

I agree, we are clearly coasting and only doing what we have to for the win.

You get the feeling it's like school muck up day. The boys are just ****ing around having a bit if fun.

Staff online

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 54 14
6 5 1 59 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
8 4 4 73 8
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 3 4 17 8
7 4 3 -8 8