Sea Eagles V Panthers [Round 26 2013] discussion thread

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
These refs need shooting, especially the square-headed pink clown whoever he is :mad:

Terry-Randal said:
losing gives us a 5 day break not 4 which is good . Also busting their backsides for a nothing game could get injuries .
Spot on.
Weird set up this game - not sure if we should try to win it or lose for other reasons.
Whatever happens must be part of the plan - surely !

What was the ref trying to see there ? Lol

If they need another volunteer to help pick up the cheerleaders I'll put my hand up

If it's gonna go into golden point throw the game away.

too much ticker this lot. They're amazing.

Damn...

But, at least now we get a 5 day turn around rather than 4. And if we had to face the Roosters I'd much rather be facing them without JWH than with him.

David Williams said in a 2GB interview straight after the game that if we play next Saturday like we did today the Roosters will put 60 on us. The way he was talking there you could tell Manly didn't want to lose to the Panthers. The Wolfman was gutted, even after Joel Cain told him that barring what the Bagpipes does today in Newcastle he was the seasons equal leading try scorer.

I don't know what to think, in a way i didn't want us to play the Rabbits on Friday but i expected a better effort then what we showed today.

Nothing game guys. The effort was there but when in the back of the players mind the game means nothing what more can we as fans expect.

Defence was average, attack was pretty smooth. The score is irrelevant.

cherry_poppins said:
****ing embarrassing

Yeah you are.

torana355 said:
I don't know what to think, in a way i didn't want us to play the Rabbits on Friday but i expected a better effort then what we showed today.

Same :(

Team P W L PD Pts
8 7 1 109 16
8 7 1 56 16
8 6 2 66 14
8 5 3 51 12
9 5 3 37 11
9 5 4 95 10
9 5 4 42 10
8 4 4 25 10
9 5 4 -14 10
9 4 5 -16 8