Sea Eagles v Broncos @ Fort Brookie RD25 GameDay chat thread

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Late mail has King in extreme doubt but Ballin and Buhrer playing. Short turn around after that tough 2nd half last Sunday and the donkeys coming at us full strength and desperate to stay in 8. Donkeys by 8 off another refereeing farce.

Late mail has King in extreme doubt but Ballin and Buhrer playing. Short turn around after that tough 2nd half last Sunday and the donkeys coming at us full strength and desperate to stay in 8. Donkeys by 8 off another refereeing farce.

Jatz Crackers said:
Thank you Mick.

What Jatz you think it's a wrong call to say there will be some sort of refereeing farce tonight :huh: I wish centerbet had odds on a ref blunder I would clean up every week.:lol:

I hope that you behave yourself whilst you are visiting here @[TrickmA], otherwise you will find yourself locked out of here.

Jethro said:
I hope that you behave yourself whilst you are visiting here @[TrickmA], otherwise you will find yourself locked out of here.

Behave myself? I asked a question and was abused...

If you're a dog you dont have to ask a question to get abused. The mere presence of any dog is offensive enough.

mickqld said:
If you're a dog you dont have to ask a question to get abused. The mere presence of any dog is offensive enough.

Fair enough, I understand you're all still hurt from losing the best coach in the NRL.

And I know this post will be deleted and I'll be banned because that's what happens around here.

I'm off, good luck with the Broncos.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 54 14
6 5 1 59 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
8 4 4 73 8
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 3 4 17 8