Sea Eagles v Broncos @ Fort Brookie RD25 GameDay chat thread

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
I always find it strange that supporters of another club would want to lurk around this site. Sort of like a spurned suitor or a person looking for tail that they can't get themselves. Pathetic really. Anyway us by plenty.

TrickmA said:
mickqld said:
If you're a dog you dont have to ask a question to get abused. The mere presence of any dog is offensive enough.

Fair enough, I understand you're all still hurt from losing the best coach in the NRL.

And I know this post will be deleted and I'll be banned because that's what happens around here.

I'm off, good luck with the Broncos.

You have no idea do you. Des is just a small part of why your club is so repulsive. The cheating, the rorting, the lying, the traitorous Super league defection, the behaviour of certain group of your supporters. There's plenty more to hate than just the De$ deception and has been for many many years.

Hooray! Only 13 hours and 15 minutes until it's on tele over here!!

woooooohooooo

(waaaaaah)

TrickmA said:
Jethro said:
I hope that you behave yourself whilst you are visiting here @[TrickmA], otherwise you will find yourself locked out of here.

Behave myself? I asked a question and was abused...

What I asked was a simple question. You have openly stated below your username that you are a Bulldogs supporter and the question that you asked was provocative if you ask me but I was giving you the benefit of doubt that you were not just one of the other Bulldog supporters who come on here and try to wreak havoc and turn the forum into a **** fight so I asked you the question to make sure.

Jersey on, beers are on game is still three hours away; should be feisty come game time. GO MANLY.

MadMarcus said:
TrickmA said:
Stevo said:
TrickmA said:
Are Manly going to surrender their top 4 position tonight at Brooky to a team that has lost 5 on the trot?

Are you gonna lick my douche?

You're only insulting yourself with that comment ;)

TrickmA said:
TrickmA
Bulldogs Supporter

And you are only insulting yourself with that one.

Who cares? Minor premiership means very little if you fail to win the premiership

Lussick starting for King. No other changes. Wonder why start Lussick instead of Joe.

If Fully Sick is ever going to give some value to Manly it should be tonight and over the final series.

Come on Darcy, be the ball.

Hope Manly play strong for their home crowd and hope the refs are fair dinkum. Broncs were ripped off last week so I'm kind of expecting a square up to boost finals ratings. Being a conspiracy theorist tonight. Hopefully I will be proved wrong by a brilliant performance by the Sea Eagles. Manly by 1-50.

With channel Nein insisting on having the donkeys every fri night i dont think they will be missing out on the finals. Fully expecting a Harrigan inspired goof up tonight from the boobs in pink.

MWSE Schooner-holder utlizied earlier, MWSE shirt on, MWSE mug with cuppa tea atm, love game day.

Would be great to be at Fortress Brookie now, have a great one all that are there and chant: "MANLY!" loud and proud!

Go Manly Warringah!

Broncos are gonna really be up for this, we'd better be also for at least 60 mins if we hope to hold and beat them.

Go Manly!

Loving our attack so far, Foz and DCE are hitting form at exactly the right time. Nuff said. Go Manly!!

Staff online

• Jethro
    Star Trekkin' across the universe
Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
5 4 1 23 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 14 8
7 4 3 -18 8
6 3 2 21 7