Sea Eagles v Broncos @ Fort Brookie RD25 GameDay chat thread

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Berkeley_Eagle

Current Status: 24/7 Manly Fan
| ROUND 25 NRL TEAM LIST |
1. Brett STEWART
2. Jorge TAUFUA
3. Jamie LYON ©
4. Steve MATAI
5. Dean WHARE
6. Kieran FORAN
7. Daly CHERRY-EVANS
8. Jason KING ©
9. Matt BALLIN
10. Brent KITE
11. Anthony WATMOUGH
12. Tony WILLIAMS
13. Glenn STEWART
Bench:
14. Jamie BUHRER
15. Joe GALUVAO
16. George ROSE
17. Vic MAURO
Coach: Geoff TOOVEY

TEAM NEWS |
Manly Warringah Sea Eagles have named Dean Whare on the wing for their clash against the Broncos, with David Williams missing the remainder of the season with a cruciate ligament injury.
Whare, who has played 16 games for the Sea Eagles in 2012, is comfortable playing wing, fullback or centre and will slide straight into the backline which has been firing on all cylinders in recent weeks.
Key players Jason King, Jamie Buhrer and Matt Ballin all left the field at different stages of their Round 24 clash against the Knights, but have been named to play against the Broncos.

Broncos: TBC

| ROUND 25 NRL TEAM LIST |
1. Brett STEWART
2. Jorge TAUFUA
3. Jamie LYON ©
4. Steve MATAI
5. Dean WHARE
6. Kieran FORAN
7. Daly CHERRY-EVANS
8. Jason KING ©
9. Matt BALLIN
10. Brent KITE
11. Anthony WATMOUGH
12. Tony WILLIAMS
13. Glenn STEWART
Bench:
14. Jamie BUHRER
15. Joe GALUVAO
16. George ROSE
17. Vic MAURO
Coach: Geoff TOOVEY

TEAM NEWS |
Manly Warringah Sea Eagles have named Dean Whare on the wing for their clash against the Broncos, with David Williams missing the remainder of the season with a cruciate ligament injury.
Whare, who has played 16 games for the Sea Eagles in 2012, is comfortable playing wing, fullback or centre and will slide straight into the backline which has been firing on all cylinders in recent weeks.
Key players Jason King, Jamie Buhrer and Matt Ballin all left the field at different stages of their Round 24 clash against the Knights, but have been named to play against the Broncos.

Broncos: TBC

RE: Sea Eagles v Broncos @ Fort Brookie GameDay chat thread

No chat in this thread till game day then :)

RE: Sea Eagles v Broncos @ Fort Brookie GameDay chat thread

No chat in this thread till game day then :)

Win it for Wolfie:exclamation:

Hard to believe that for the second year in a row, he won't be on the try scorers list in the GF:(
Glad that the guy who twisted his leg in the 26th minute, is also the guy he smashed in the 41st:angel:

Better start practicing my cheering for Friday,before Donny Singe gives us another dressing down:p

Picture of the Round 10 Broncos Game - 79th minute, Aaaooh!:angel:

Win it for Wolfie:exclamation:

Hard to believe that for the second year in a row, he won't be on the try scorers list in the GF:(
Glad that the guy who twisted his leg in the 26th minute, is also the guy he smashed in the 41st:angel:

Better start practicing my cheering for Friday,before Donny Singe gives us another dressing down:p

Picture of the Round 10 Broncos Game - 79th minute, Aaaooh!:angel:

I wont be suprised if there are changes to that team - Tooves must be taking a leaf from the Des Hasler coaching and selection book - the team that plays on the weekend is never the tema you name on Tuesday.

I wont be suprised if there are changes to that team - Tooves must be taking a leaf from the Des Hasler coaching and selection book - the team that plays on the weekend is never the tema you name on Tuesday.

Let's just hope we either have Ballin or Buhrer playing...

We need someone who can control the ruck.

I'm pumped for this game. Got the Friday off work. Start early on the turps and cheer the boys on!

So, are we to believe Lissick won;t be in the 17?
These announced teams rarely resemble the ones that take the field. Unfortunately for us last Sunday our team, as named, did play . . . and we know how that turned out, with a spate of injuries.

So, are we to believe Lissick won;t be in the 17?
These announced teams rarely resemble the ones that take the field. Unfortunately for us last Sunday our team, as named, did play . . . and we know how that turned out, with a spate of injuries.

Broncos:
1. Corey Norman
2. Gerard Beale
3. Jack Reed
4. Justin Hodges
5. Josh Hoffman
6. Ben Hunt
7. Peter Wallace
8. Ben Hannant
9. Andrew McCullough
10. Petero Civoniceva
11. Ben Te'o
12. Sam Thaiday
13. Corey Parker
Interchange: 14. Luke Capewell 15. Josh McGuire 16. Alex Glenn 17. Matt Gillett 18. Mitchell Dodds 19. Dunamis Lui

Broncos full strength bar Yow Yeh.

Broncos:
1. Corey Norman
2. Gerard Beale
3. Jack Reed
4. Justin Hodges
5. Josh Hoffman
6. Ben Hunt
7. Peter Wallace
8. Ben Hannant
9. Andrew McCullough
10. Petero Civoniceva
11. Ben Te'o
12. Sam Thaiday
13. Corey Parker
Interchange: 14. Luke Capewell 15. Josh McGuire 16. Alex Glenn 17. Matt Gillett 18. Mitchell Dodds 19. Dunamis Lui

Broncos full strength bar Yow Yeh.

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
4 3 1 28 6
3 2 1 10 6
4 2 2 39 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4