Score a FREE BRAND NEW 2011 MANLY JERSEY!

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Sooty Fan said:
Can I check.:)
The Centrebet offer expires 30.04.11
Vouchers must be used by 30.04.11
It takes two weeks for the vouchers to be sent.
So the promotion actually finshes at the end of this week?

Yea, that's pretty much it.
You would want to have your qualifying centrebet bet made in the next couple of days at the latest I reckon.

Thanks to others for pointing out that when you go into the factory outlet @ Brookie with your voucher they will still post out your jersey.

Will be doign that for mine, for an XXL prob, on Saturday just prior to a couple of MWSE Leagues Club schooners before heading over to the match.

Jerseys are now available. I went down today and picked up mine, and a couple of others that I'm sending to qld fans that can't get down.
I will once again repeat, JERSEYS ARE AVAILABLE NOW!
There is no scam here. I bet $50(I lost) but I got a voucher for a free jersey with a price tag of $160. Youd be silly not to do it!

Blake, dont suppose you know if the voucher (if ever I get mine) can be redeemed for an away jersey.

Going to get mine Friday. Will see if i can't get an away jersey out of it

bob dylan said:
stoodamire said:
Hey Bob,

I called up the factory outlet today and they said only home jerseys.

Thanks for the info.

I wonder why that is though. I'd prefer to get one of the retro jerseys, which are cheaper... You'd think that would be better for everyone?

codewana said:
bob dylan said:
stoodamire said:
Hey Bob,

Thanks for the info.

I wonder why that is though. I'd prefer to get one of the retro jerseys, which are cheaper... You'd think that would be better for everyone?

There's an obvious reason why they wont do it for retro jerseys. You'll work it out.

Duff said:
codewana said:
bob dylan said:
stoodamire said:
Hey Bob,

Thanks for the info.

There's an obvious reason why they wont do it for retro jerseys. You'll work it out.

Obviously they are jersey sponsors and want their brand out there, but at the same time they'd have to pay the club for the jersey, right? If the club are charging $180 for a 2011 Jersey but $110 for a retro one, even if they just pay cost it would be cheaper for them to allow it. That said, I don't know how much value (in $$) they put on having me walk around with a centrebet logo. Regardless, the away jersey would still have the centrebet logo on it, so why not allow that one?

i would've got onto this had i known there was a postage option earlier on in the piece. wasn't it initially only from the factory outlet?
given the lack of time now until it ends, and most of those days being public holidays i can't imagine scraping through in time. not gonna risk it.

Supernintendo Chalmers said:
i would've got onto this had i known there was a postage option earlier on in the piece. wasn't it initially only from the factory outlet?
given the lack of time now until it ends, and most of those days being public holidays i can't imagine scraping through in time. not gonna risk it.

I finally got my voucher today following, 6 emails and 3 phonecalls.

I had my bet on 26th March, so it took 14working days for it to arrive.

Blake said:
Jerseys are now available. I went down today and picked up mine, and a couple of others that I'm sending to qld fans that can't get down.
I will once again repeat, JERSEYS ARE AVAILABLE NOW!
There is no scam here. I bet $50(I lost) but I got a voucher for a free jersey with a price tag of $160. Youd be silly not to do it!
good man. Not sure how old you are Blake, but either way beers or coke for you whenever I meet you. Thanks again.;)

Still waiting for my voucher to arrive. I put the bet on before the Manly v Newcastle game in Rd 3.

Cliffy4PM said:
Where is the factory outlet? On Google maps it looks like it is in the car park opposite the club.

Yea, it's on the carpark via some handy stairs pretty much opposite the main entrance doors to the MWSE Leagues Club.
Lookin' forward to popping in there myself in about 24 hours.. YEA!

So, I just went down to the factory outlet, voucher and letter in hand to claim my jersey.

Double checked the conditions. Home jersey only. Yep, no worries. Being a lady, I picked up my home ladies jersey.

Get to the counter and they tell me it's mens home jersey only. I said that nowhere on the voucher or letter is a gender mentioned. It says I am entitled to a free manly home jersey, so I would like to take this manly home jersey!!

What difference does it make to them? If a ladies jersey is more expensive or whatever excuse, they should have specified that in the conditions, in the same way they managed to specify away and heritage jerseys are excluded.

I'm furious. I will get this womens manly home jersey that I am entitled to.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 54 14
6 5 1 59 12
8 5 2 39 11
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
8 4 4 73 8
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 3 4 17 8
7 4 3 -8 8