Score a FREE BRAND NEW 2011 MANLY JERSEY!

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
It says home jersey only on the enclosed letter, but I don't think it mentions it on the coupon.
Sweet talk the employee at the store, show a bit of skin, and they might let you have the away jersey.

Is it a new heritage jersey this year?

WAMF link said:
[quote author=Bones link=topic=186746.msg327096#msg327096 date=1301018824]
Just put my bet on. $55 on Watmough for first try this Sunday @ $21 for $1155
why $55 ?
[/quote]

No reason. That's how much I put into the account I opened.

I put my $50 on Penrith to beat Parra last week, very happy. Voucher arrived today, was really hoping for the away Jersey, and will still ask for it, however beggars can't be choosers I suppose.

Good luck to the rest of you having a punt, and enjoy your brand new Manly jerseys.

I wonder if they'll let me get a retro jersey instead - they're cheaper than the home jerseys...

BTW, I did the Manly/Storm hedging bet, so this jersey only cost me $6 :D

Blake link said:
It says home jersey only on the enclosed letter, but I don't think it mentions it on the coupon.
Sweet talk the employee at the store, show a bit of skin, and they might let you have the away jersey.

Is it a new heritage jersey this year?

Been wondering the same thing about the Heritage Jersey this year.

I've heard two different things
1) We won't have one because of poor sales of last years (I've got three - my one that I wear to games, and two player worn ones)

2) they won't announce one until just prior to Heritage round

The only queery I have about asking for the heritage jersey is does it have the centrebet logo across the back? As it is a centrebet promotion I doubt they wud give u one. no matter the cost.

Placed my 1st qualifying bet yesterday: $50 on Manly/Manly HT/FT Double in todays match v Knights @ $2.10 odds.

When I signed up to Centrebet I entered the promo code MANLYJERSEY correctly, and under "My Freebets" in my account it currently lists:
"Manly 2011 Jersey Offer Place bet min. 50 AUD at the odds of 2.00 or higher to receive jersey 2011-05-01 11:00:00"

So I guess now they will soon mail out my voucher.

Tho Re: the Centrebet Referral I just realized the Freebet Bonus appears to apply to my 1st bet placed, which was a lowly $5 last week. Presumably this results in a $20 freebet for my referrer, and a $5 freebet for myself (tho I can find no confirmation of this in my account as yet.)
Whereas I should have made my 1st bet a $50 bet, as that is the maximum Freebet Bonus I could have gotten I think. Doh.

Are the jerseys available yet?
I wanna go down on Wednesday, but I'd like to know in advance if it's worth driving down to Brookie yet.

I got my voucher in the mail today.
There is a letter that accompanied the voucher that states the offer is not valid for Away or Heritage jerseys and the free home jersey must be collected from the SE factory outlet by 30th April 2011.

Got my voucher yesterday, shame it doesn't look like I can get an away jersey with it, but my more pressing concern is getting it before the deadline given I'm in Brisbane!

I can get it for anyone out of the area and mail it up if you pay postage for me. Let me know if anyone is interested.

Post  automatically merged: [time]1301450554[/time]

Just spoke to the Factory Outlet. The jerseys will be available on the 15th April.

Great. Should be able to pick it up at the Warriors game on the 16th.

If i can only get the Home with the voucher, i'll just have to buy the Away as well

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6
6 3 3 16 6