Score a FREE BRAND NEW 2011 MANLY JERSEY!

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Berkeley_Eagle

Current Status: 24/7 Manly Fan
28tgmmf.jpg

SCORE YOURSELF A FREE 2011 MANLY JERSEY THANKS TO CENTREBET.COM!

Thanks to CENTREBET.com just follow these simple instructions to score a FREE BRAND NEW 2011 MANLY JERSEY!

step_1_sm.gif
Open a CENTREBET account at www.CENTREBET.com or by calling 132 946.
step_2_sm.gif
Enter or quote the promo code MANLYJERSEY (IN CAPITALS) when registering.
step_3_sm.gif
Place any first bet you like, but it must be a minimum of $50 and at odds of $2 or more to qualify for this offer.
step_4_sm.gif
Centrebet will send you a voucher number through the post; this will be lodged within 5 days of your successful registration and bet qualification.
step_5_sm.gif
Simply present this flyer at the Manly Sea Eagles factory outlet to receive your FREE 2011 MANLY Jersey!

Terms & Conditions

This promotion is not available to existing account holders and is valid until the end of April 2011.
You must enter or quote the promo code MANLYJERSEY (IN CAPITAL LETTERS) when completing the registration page before placing qualifying bets.
A qualifying bet is a single bet of minimum $50 AUD at odds of $2 or more on any sport or racing market.
Clients who enter the promo code & place a qualifying bet as prescribed above will automatically qualify for the free 2011 Manly Jersey.
Once your first bet (minimum $50 at $2 or more) has been placed, you will receive a voucher code in the mail. This will be lodged within 5 days, expect a further two days for delivery.
Simply present this flyer at the Manly Sea Eagles factory outlet to receive your FREE 2011 MANLY Jersey. Location - 2 Federal Parade, Brookvale NSW 2100
Not to be used in conjunction with any other offer.
Only one jersey per account/household/IP Address/computer.
Bonuses and Free Bets are intended for recreational gamblers only.
Professional players or players considered to be abusing the bonus system by any means may have bonuses revoked at the discretion of Centrebet management.
Centrebet reserves the right to make changes to or end the promotion without any notice.
You must be an Australian Resident with AUD as your currency to qualify.

I would like to be able to take advantage of the offer but if I have to actually present the voucher at the factory outlet, that might be a tad difficult?

I'd happily open an acct, throw 50 on Manly head to head and cop a free jersey but not sure how it would work for an interstate fan.
Thoughts and anyone else keen on the offer?

I've done it. I can pick them up for you and mail them up if you cover the cost of the postage. I did the same thing for a few people with the premiership Jim beam bottles.
This is an awesome promo. Best case scenario, Manly wins and I win $70 and a jersey. Worst case, I get a new jersey for $50!

I looked for one. Didn't see it so if there is a catch, I can whinge and complain til I get my way.
I think the biggest catch is that the jerseys are still 6 to 8 weeks away.

Im not going to use it again after this. I would never usually bet anything more than $10. But a $50 price tag for a jersey is good enough for me. Plus I am quietly confident manly will win this weekend.

Is this for real? That's awesome. When do they expect the jerseys in? 5-8 weeks is that right? I almost made an account yesterday. Glad the Internet died now :)

Seaeagle63 link said:
[quote author=Matabele link=topic=186746.msg321401#msg321401 date=1299672738]
Sell your soul (and your kid's dinner) for a Manly jumper.  A new low.

Shouldn't that be Lowe?

haha
[/quote]  Too obvious.  You get first prize for reading between the lines though.

Does anyone see why betting on Manly to make the top 8 at $2.25 wouldn't qualify?

Seems like a sure thing to me.

It's over $2 Odds so I dont see a problem with it.
I went with a manly victory this weekend, at high odds of $2.60.
I reckon the storms pack will tire early and we'll run them down.

BErKeLEy_eAgLe link said:
that's 1 thing, does it have to be a completed transaction

It says place the bet, so I assume that is ok.  I might call them to confirm.  Will let you know what they say.

Post  automatically merged: [time]1299715689[/time]

Just read the terms again.  I think I will just go for it.

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4
3 1 2 0 2