Salary Cap Witch Hunt. **Appeal unsuccessful**

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
  • Wwe are currently experience some server issues which I am working through and hoping to resolve soon, Please bare with me whilst I work through making some changes and possible intermittent outages.
  • Apologies all our server was runing rogue. I managed to get us back to a point from 2:45 today though there is an attachment issue i will fix shortly. Things should be smooth now though
He was on a downhill slide before we got him, it just didn't have the soft fluffy ending in a pile of our cash he was hoping for. I'm interested in what the Storm can do with the guy tbh.
He said last week that bellyache had laid it on the line to him, that he expects him to contribute.
And yeah it will be interesting to see what he can get out of him.

• 📚
Reactions: Ned
I reckon they had a refereeing shocker against us last week to switch topics so people can forget about this bull**** scandal

" I rang Todd 10 days ago and said 'come down next week, what do we have to do to wrap this up as quickly as possible?'. He said 'we have to work through a process'. "

Todd 'working through a process'
images-9.jpg

Let's hope this is over swiftly, it is different from the whingers scenario where there was widespread cheating going back many years. The auditors have continually cleared Manly over the last decade so if there is an irregularity let's have out in the open so it can be dealt with or let the club move on and have a chance of winning the comp!!

Just watching NRL on Fox and it was so nice to see Paul Kent roast Rothtool over the cap allegations. Rothtool insisted that Manly be treated the same as the whingers and that some of our officials should be up against criminal charges and Kent rightly pointed out that Manly are privately owned and unlike the whingers we do not have a club that funnels money into the club, both Ikin and Kent demanded that once this investigation is done that the NRL MUST help Manly repair their brand and give them a free run. Bloody Rothtool can't look beyond his hate of our club and good on Kent and Ikin for asking for fairness!!!

Is this audit a worry?
I don't think anyone can be sure...
But Scott seems confident and Baz, that there's no paper bags and dodgy TPAs.
If there was it would be pretty small time compared to the professionals of the craft.

NRL360 Buzz said that Nick Weaks of the NRL Integrity Unit tried to offer immunity to a Senior Football Ops man at Manly to spill the beans. The man said that there aint any beans (paraphrasing)@:cool:

Then Kent had to point out to him that the NRL got Parra through the Gaming & Licencing breach investigators.

But Manly is just a private Company, no monies from the Leagues Club so they can give monies to whoever.:p

So long as it was cash payments that the Crime Commission allegedly uncovered, there won't be a record in any case.

But Kent followed up this hypothetical by stating that the Crime Commission's only witness is that disgruntled Business man. His veracity maybe in question as his motives are driven by his failed dealings with Hayson. @:cool:

Both Kent and Ikin said that the NRL must publicly help Manly recover from the damage to their Brand :clap:

NRL360 Buzz said that Nick Weaks of the NRL Integrity Unit tried to offer immunity to a Senior Football Ops man at Manly to spill the beans. The man said that there aint any beans (paraphrasing)@:cool:

Then Kent had to point out to him that the NRL got Parra through the Gaming & Licencing breach investigators.

But Manly is just a private Company, no monies from the Leagues Club so they can give monies to whoever.:p

So long as it was cash payments that the Crime Commission allegedly uncovered, there won't be a record in any case.

But Kent followed up this hypothetical by stating that the Crime Commission's only witness is that disgruntled Business man. His veracity maybe in question as his motives are driven by his failed dealings with Hayson. @:cool:

Both Kent and Ikin said that the NRL must publicly help Manly recover from the damage to their Brand :clap:
Frothfield is a derelict plonker who is an extremely bitter individual.
Given his own mob are PROVEN cheats in another capacity, maybe he should've reserved some of his venom for them, who won a comp a short time after.
But he is neither here nor there, what bothers me is what agenda greenturd and his henchmen will turn up with, more so than what they will turn up.
The cops seem to have nothing but what mindset the league has is the unknown thing.

Frothfield is a derelict plonker who is an extremely bitter individual.
Given his own mob are PROVEN cheats in another capacity, maybe he should've reserved some of his venom for them, who won a comp a short time after.
But he is neither here nor there, what bothers me is what agenda greenturd and his henchmen will turn up with, more so than what they will turn up.
The cops seem to have nothing but what mindset the league has is the unknown thing.
Kent really put it succinctly, hope the video goes up on foxsports on Tuesday as I couldn't transcribe it in full @:cool:

Buzz learnt the big difference between the entities at least - but he wasn't happy. Probably still looking for The Gazelle to put crap on Manly :D

The Manly HQ is getting a visit from the Integrity crew this week according to ABC radio news just now,6am tuesday

Good on Kent & Ikin!

Let's face it, in a corporate sense the brand has been absolutely trashed AND unlike other clubs that have huge incomes from leagues clubs or get financial assistance from the NRL, one of the few clubs that could actually get smashed from these accusations is Manly.

I worry for the club, not about the accusations but Penn's willingness to " hang in there financially",

Maybe this is what the media want, Manly to collapse so they can be moved to say ......Perth!

Staff online

• Jethro
    Star Trekkin' across the universe
  • Dan
    Kim Jong Dan
Team P W L PD Pts
9 8 1 116 18
9 7 2 72 16
9 7 2 49 16
11 7 4 59 14
9 6 3 57 14
10 6 4 -10 14