Salary Cap Witch Hunt. **Appeal unsuccessful**

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
  • Wwe are currently experience some server issues which I am working through and hoping to resolve soon, Please bare with me whilst I work through making some changes and possible intermittent outages.
  • Apologies all our server was runing rogue. I managed to get us back to a point from 2:45 today though there is an attachment issue i will fix shortly. Things should be smooth now though
Can we get a yawn icon?

10.gif

Also.....

The strike force uncovered a lucrative trade in inside information, which is itself a criminal offence. On top of that, detectives have also been informed of a number of potential salary cap breaches with undisclosed third-party payments being made to players from a number of clubs, including Manly. (smh)

I wonder why Todd is happy to keep spruiking "Manly" from the rooftops but he won't name any of these other clubs.

If this level of bullying occurred in any other workplace, the nrl would find themselves unsuccessfully fighting a harassment charge.

I wonder why Todd is happy to keep spruiking "Manly" from the rooftops but he won't name any of these other clubs.

Wouldn't be the least bit surprised if Parra was one, because it'd make Toddy and his goons look pretty silly if after all their comprehensive digging around last year there was still stuff they missed. His head would be well and truly in the gutter if any more was to come out of there.

Does anyone else get the feeling that Manly get a lot of this crap treatment from people like Greenturd because of the so-called leg up everyone thought we got when Arko was boss of the ARL? Like its some sort of payback?

Not that I can recall Manly ever benefiting any more than any other club from any decision Arko made as ARL boss.

Does anyone else get the feeling that Manly get a lot of this crap treatment from people like Greenturd because of the so-called leg up everyone thought we got when Arko was boss of the ARL? Like its some sort of payback?

Not that I can recall Manly ever benefiting any more than any other club from any decision Arko made as ARL boss.
Possibly. Another reason could be the Tampax organisation's failing business model and a desire to try and attract attention. SMH Editor:Quick Kate! Get me a follow-up on that 2016 Manly malarkey!

Look at their hysterical reporting on a couple of new road projects, i.e. Beaches Link/West Harbour Tunnel: "Ooh no, the smokestacks will be right near some schools!" Memo SMH: Wenona School sits about 100-150 metres from the Warringah Expressway - which first opened in June 1968. Balgowlah Boys sits right on Sydney Road. No traffic there...

I could go on, but you get the picture. Oh and Peter Martin (ring-in Age journo), Beaches Link (if built) will end at Seaforth, not Allambie Heights.

Dullards.

Oh and aren't Chanel 7 beating up the "raiding of Manlys offices".... Nothing the salary cap auditors didnt see one month ago when they did our review. What a w@nk of a department with in a bigger w@nk of an organization.

Oh and aren't Chanel 7 beating up the "raiding of Manlys offices".... Nothing the salary cap auditors didnt see one month ago when they did our review. What a w@nk of a department with in a bigger w@nk of an organization.

Ten are reporting the same thing. The club being 'raided'.

How can the NRL 'raid' the club when the police themselves said there isnt enough evidence to warrant an investigation.

Seriously getting beyond a joke if after all this they come up with bugger all for god sake sue the pants off the lot them organisations and individuals. And as for the old chestnut tell us everything and it we will go easy on rubbish is double talk for we have nothing and cannot prove a thing.

10 News spliced together our Narra Office, then the footage of last year's Player Managers raid by big burly plain clothes men with boxes of evidence :mad:

The smh continues to name Manly and 'several' other Clubs. Don't they have names ? :swear:

Last edited:
Team P W L PD Pts
9 8 1 116 18
9 7 2 72 16
9 7 2 49 16
9 6 3 57 14
10 6 4 115 12
10 6 4 58 12
9 5 4 -14 12
10 5 4 31 11
9 4 5 19 10
10 5 5 -13 10