[Resurrected] SACK Des Hasler!!

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
The broncos taught u

maybe you are right but I am going to give it some more time. If we start winning again which is very possible a lot of naysayers will be posting in des we trust posts again. Each to the own but I am not getting on the neurotic roller coaster in a hurry. For those that are enjoy the ride 😀
Oh we will win games again @Red Pill.... against the sh**te sides like we have for the last 2 years...

problem is that it is not progressing us at all - unless you consider the fact that we are not fighting to avoid the spoon anymore as winning...

Oh we will win games again @Red Pill.... against the sh**te sides like we have for the last 2 years...

problem is that it is not progressing us at all - unless you consider the fact that we are not fighting to avoid the spoon anymore as winning...

Sad part, it used to be just the top 4 we couldn't beat. Now it's the top 8.

9th-14th

Who's saying anything about Walters? He's a plonker. I do think bringing Ben Ikin in as the head of football has made a difference for them. The Broncos saw a deficiency, and addressed it. We should be doing the same.

And I'm more worried about Hasler, than outside comparisons. There's one of two things happening. Either he's got a great gameplan, but the players aren't buying in and executing, or he's got a **** gameplan, and he just sucks.

He needs help.

This jobs for the boys isn't working.
Agree to disagree mate, CEO.s have limited impact on teams performance and that is no disrespect to Ben Ikin . In regards to Walters. i think he has done a good job and showed the toughness and resilience needed to turn a team around.

I'm not interested in beating the average teams wake me up when we beat the storm or the panthers. We are mot even close people got excited when we beat the tigers lol if we are serious we should be beating them by 50 Infront of a sellout at home.
No worries we will wake you up then. I guess you will be sleeping for large part of your life. gee imagine what it would be like if you supported the tigers or the bulldogs. You would most likely convert to AFL.

I'm not interested in beating the average teams wake me up when we beat the storm or the panthers. We are mot even close people got excited when we beat the tigers lol if we are serious we should be beating them by 50 Infront of a sellout at home.
I actually felt that the tigpies game told me everything I needed to know about our chances... I did not expect this humiliation tonight but our inability to dominate the Tigpies showed that we are not really in the fight atm...

Since that time Manly have won 22 games out of 33,so no need to put pressure on him

Plz how many top 4 teams did we beat? we gad a dream soft draw we had a player having a season that he may never have again and had a rule interpretations that helped us. To many drank the kool-aid

Gee if I remember correctly we only missed making the GF last year by only by one game.

Sorry I'm a manly fan and won't apologise for expecting the club (or atleast striving) to be the best.

Sad to see so many don't seem to care that we slide into being irrelevant as a football club.
No just don’t want to be neurotic. 😁

Gee if I remember correctly we only missed making the GF last year by only by one game.
...and do you remember what the Storm and the Rabbitohs did to us in those finals games? (or does that not matter?)
We beat the Roosters who were missing 10 players..... yay!!!

On the back of the best season by a player almost this century. Let's all be honest here.
Gee mate you are bloody depressing. I hope you channel all your negativity into rugby league for your own sake. In saying that each to their own.

Plz how many top 4 teams did we beat? we gad a dream soft draw we had a player having a season that he may never have again and had a rule interpretations that helped us. To many drank the kool-aid
That’s not the point.You were stating the media don’t go after Des but they were all into him at 0-4,can hardly attack him with his record after that,whether or not the draw was easy or the fact they couldn’t beat the top sides,especially when there are other coaches that are more under the pump like Maguire and Barrett

That was last year, this year looks like exposing us big time, we are in a mess and it’s hard to see how it gets turned around, I wish things were different but the truth is there for all to see, we look cooked as a squad.

Team P W L PD Pts
8 7 1 109 16
8 7 1 56 16
8 6 2 66 14
8 5 3 51 12
9 5 3 37 11
9 5 4 95 10
9 5 4 42 10
8 4 4 25 10
9 5 4 -14 10
9 4 5 -16 8
9 4 5 -19 8