[Resurrected] SACK Des Hasler!!

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
Gee mate you are bloody depressing. I hope you channel all your negativity into rugby league for your own sake. In saying that each to their own.

Just saying it how it is. No sugar coat. No sweetness. This club as a whole needs a rocket up their arses. The mighty Bob Fulton would be disgusted by these mediocre caches and players.

Imagine sitting on here positing about sacking Des every 23 seconds every time we have a loss...

Don't read it then. Don't come on after another flogging, and a drubbing 38-0 and expect to read Des Hasler for coach of the year at the Dally-M's. And the more floggings that happen, the louder the noise will become.

Don't read it then. Don't come on after another flogging, and a drubbing 38-0 and expect to read Des Hasler for coach of the year at the Dally-M's. And the more floggings that happen, the louder the noise will become.
How can I not read it? its every 2nd post on every thread.

I think we should resign Des for 10 years because I like seeing the team makes the finals, make prelims, grand finals etc. I dont sh*t the bed every time we lose.

Was feeling a little down over the last few days, few too many drinks along the way and maybe a little emotional @jbb/james

Just watched tonight’s game not feeling great so did a Covid test and what do ya know

Great way to start my iso

We really sucked tonight from kickoff till end

Was feeling a little down over the last few days, few too many drinks along the way and maybe a little emotional @jbb/james

Just watched tonight’s game not feeling great so did a Covid test and what do ya know

Great way to start my iso

We really sucked tonight from kickoff till end
What a bummer. Get well soon feathered friend.

How can I not read it? its every 2nd post on every thread.

I think we should resign Des for 10 years because I like seeing the team makes the finals, make prelims, grand finals etc. I dont sh*t the bed every time we lose.?
and do you not see a pattern whenever we have a 'big' game @Karshy?

Seriously, the amount of times we have been blown off the park in games that would 'define our season' over the last 2 years is embarrassing...

Making finals may beat coming last but it only prolongs the agony when you get blown off the park with 24-6 (Storm) and 22-0 (Rabbits) at half-time in those finals...

remember when Manly was a force?

Well if the rumours circulating are true then it's no surprise what happened out there tonight. This business over Schuster wanting 5/8 and then letting Foran go has clearly fractured the playing group. It looks from the outside that senior players have spat the dummy over it all because very few looked like they were playing for the club tonight. This disintegration was not the result of just an off night or a few having a poor game. This whole situation stinks and it's very quickly looking like it's going to turn us into a rotting carcass.

Well if the rumours circulating are true then it's no surprise what happened out there tonight. This business over Schuster wanting 5/8 and then letting Foran go has clearly fractured the playing group. It looks from the outside that senior players have spat the dummy over it all because very few looked like they were playing for the club tonight. This disintegration was not the result of just an off night or a few having a poor game. This whole situation stinks and it's very quickly looking like it's going to turn us into a rotting carcass.
...had not considered that @mickqld... it does seem weird the way Foz has just up-and-left after being welcomed back to Brookvale (sorry, PointsBet)

Petulant prats.

Problem is Des has the media in his pocket he plays the weirdo creepy uncle and I think it intimidates them. When was the last time the media tore into Des? If this was Madge or Arthur coaching this crap it would be a full show on nrl360 but come Monday it will just be about how great the broncs were and no critique of Des and the way he has this team performing.
This! This is what I’ve been on about to anyone and everyone. Totally totally agree!

and do you not see a pattern whenever we have a 'big' game @Karshy?

Seriously, the amount of times we have been blown off the park in games that would 'define our season' over the last 2 years is embarrassing...

Making finals may beat coming last but it only prolongs the agony when you get blown off the park with 24-6 (Storm) and 22-0 (Rabbits) at half-time in those finals...

remember when Manly was a force?
Thats a very short sighted view. Tell me, how do they get better in the big games if they dont ever get to play in them?

When we won the comp in 08&11 we gradually improved from 04 by playing many "big games".. (8 finals games before winning the comp).
When we won the comp in 96, we gradually improved from 93 by playing many "big games". (7 finals games before winning the comp)
When we won the comp in 87, we were there abouts for most of the 80s and eventually learnt from playing many "big games" (11 finals games/play offs before winning the comp).

Based on the rhetoric from some on this forum, Bozo should have been sacked in 86 + 94 and Des in 06 + 10.

So here we are in 2022 and the side has now played 5 finals games since 2019. What does history suggest? We are on the cusp of another premiership and sacking the coach because we lost in round 10 is not the answer.

Thats a very short sighted view. Tell me, how do they get better in the big games if they dont ever get to play in them?

When we won the comp in 08&11 we gradually improved from 04 by playing many "big games".. (8 finals games before winning the comp).
When we won the comp in 96, we gradually improved from 93 by playing many "big games". (7 finals games before winning the comp)
When we won the comp in 87, we were there abouts for most of the 80s and eventually learnt from playing many "big games" (11 finals games/play offs before winning the comp).

Based on the rhetoric from some on this forum, Bozo should have been sacked in 86 + 94 and Des in 06 + 10.

So here we are in 2022 and the side has now played 5 finals games since 2019. What does history suggest? We are on the cusp of another premiership and sacking the coach because we lost in round 10 is not the answer.
Loosing in round 10 is not the concern, it’s how the team are playing.

Defensive structures are shocking..

Attack is clunky, the shape of the attack is awful.

The energy is poor and if you look at Reynolds chip and chase it says it all, players just waiting back rather then attacking the ball and the opponent.

Hopefully that was the flogging we needed.

Coaching staff flog them this week and season turns from here.

Team P W L PD Pts
8 7 1 109 16
8 7 1 56 16
8 6 2 66 14
8 5 3 51 12
9 5 3 37 11
9 5 4 95 10
9 5 4 42 10
8 4 4 25 10
9 5 4 -14 10
9 4 5 -16 8
9 4 5 -19 8