Rumoured and Confirmed Signings

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
Status
Not open for further replies.
RE: Rumoured and Confirmed Signings

Rumour Tim Moltzen in talks with Parramatta

Yeah Can't see Tinkyboy sacking him

Newcastle are going so bad it has forced Tinky out of the country...

BUNNY FOR SALE

DESPITE denials to the contrary from CEO Shane Richardson, you can take it as gospel that the Rabbitohs would release Roy Asotasi tomorrow. I’m reliably informed the former international front-rower was recently offered to the Sea Eagles.

http://www.dailytelegraph.com.au/sport/australias-best-sporting-gossip-with-phil-rothfield/story-e6freye0-1226390001424

swoop said:
BUNNY FOR SALE

DESPITE denials to the contrary from CEO Shane Richardson, you can take it as gospel that the Rabbitohs would release Roy Asotasi tomorrow. I’m reliably informed the former international front-rower was recently offered to the Sea Eagles.

http://www.dailytelegraph.com.au/sport/australias-best-sporting-gossip-with-phil-rothfield/story-e6freye0-1226390001424

God no. We've already got 3 props on their 30s. Who wants a bloke who's played 10 games in 5 years.

Berkeley_Eagle said:
Rumour Tim Moltzen in talks with Parramatta

Yeah Can't see Tinkyboy sacking him

your kidding me,what does it take to make this goose happy,would you really want him on your books,what,first the dragoons,then back to the tiggers,then rugby union now Parra,lol
:huh:

mr seagles said:
Kiwi Eagle said:
Rachel Finch, mmmmmmm

you will see ??????? finch is going to the BULLDOGS and ENNIS to parramatta , he does not get on with DES.....JOSH REYNOLDS will BE THE NEW HOOKER........KEATING GOING TO THE WARRIORS......to replace JAMES MALONEY.......youll see....
WHAT !!!!!!,Ennis doesnt get on with Des,that cant be right,everybody loves Des,well except for me,Bones and 90 per cent of Manly fans,oh and I dont think Arko likes him now either

Well he might have been 'offered'.

Whether Manly were interested in the offer for Roy Lamatasi's services is a different issue.

mr seagles said:
Kiwi Eagle said:
Rachel Finch, mmmmmmm

you will see ??????? finch is going to the BULLDOGS and ENNIS to parramatta , he does not get on with DES.....JOSH REYNOLDS will BE THE NEW HOOKER........KEATING GOING TO THE WARRIORS......to replace JAMES MALONEY.......youll see....

Nice story, apart from the fact Leuluai is signed to replace Maloney

Cameron said:
Telegraph are saying today that Darcy has agreed to stay for 2 years

That would be awesome. The passion he showed in scoring the try was fantastic.

Phantar said:
Well he might have been 'offered'.

Whether Manly were interested in the offer for Roy Lamatasi's services is a different issue.

If he wasn't so injured, also, what % of his contract would souffs pay?

Kiwi Eagle said:
mr seagles said:
Kiwi Eagle said:
Rachel Finch, mmmmmmm

Nice story, apart from the fact Leuluai is signed to replace Maloney

Again, he's always been a tidy little player mate. Good signing. Then again, Maloney is to half-backs as Steven Bell was to the centre position.

• 👍
Reactions: Rex

Maloney is soooooooo over rated

A great support player with a bit of gas, but in terms of a passing game and setting up he doesn't have much

Mitchell Pearce > Dragons, $650k a season, apparently to be announced some time after Origin.

Berkeley_Eagle said:
Mitchell Pearce > Dragons, $650k a season, apparently to be announced some time after Origin.

So they've finally figured out that Soward is the most over rated player in the game and should never have been anywhere near an origin side.

These salary guesstimates are way too high. Pearce for $650,000? He's worth three-quarters of this, at most. Great deal for Mitchell, though. Illawarra is a much better club than Easts.
I don't think the clubs will be thanking Parra for raising the salaries of players ie. Sandow and Hoppa Jnr. Now average players seem to think they are worth half a mil a season.

would explain the talk of Soward to Wigan then

Pride said:
would explain the talk of Soward to Wigan then

eagles2win beat me to posting

The Who said:
These salary guesstimates are way too high. Pearce for $650,000? He's worth three-quarters of this, at most. Great deal for Mitchell, though. Illawarra is a much better club than Easts.
I don't think the clubs will be thanking Parra for raising the salaries of players ie. Sandow and Hoppa Jnr. Now average players seem to think they are worth half a mil a season.

Bit harsh mate. Pearce is the best halfback in the world... According to Sticky...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 99 14
8 6 2 66 14
7 6 1 54 14
9 5 3 37 11
9 5 4 95 10
7 4 3 49 10
9 5 4 42 10