Rumoured and Confirmed Signings

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
  • Wwe are currently experience some server issues which I am working through and hoping to resolve soon, Please bare with me whilst I work through making some changes and possible intermittent outages.
  • Apologies all our server was runing rogue. I managed to get us back to a point from 2:45 today though there is an attachment issue i will fix shortly. Things should be smooth now though
Status
Not open for further replies.
Rumoured and Confirmed Signings

Average halves would get $500k a season at most clubs this is due to most halves being poor.
If they aren't the manager isn't doing his job properly.

RE: Rumoured and Confirmed Signings

Pride said:
would explain the talk of Soward to Wigan then

Pride said:
would explain the talk of Soward to Wigan then

eagles2win beat me to posting

I think it's a replacement for Hornby not Soward.

eagles2win said:
Average halves would get $500k a season at most clubs this is due to most halves being poor.
If they aren't the manager isn't doing his job properly.

I cant agree here.

I think people way over estimate what players earn.

Average halves don't get $500K a year. Jeff Robson, Luke Walsh, Trent Hodkinson , Josh McCrone are average halves. Nor do some of the more established ones like Peter Wallace, Ben Hornby, Jarod Mullen, Shaun Johnson.

Its only the rep players and premiership winning halves that can get that figure ie Cronk, Thurston, Pearce, Prince & DCE.

Sandow won the lottery.

Fluffy said:
When they called him a rep player????

I thought so. I suppose the same doesn't apply to Thurston Prince.

The Eagle said:
Thurston was in a premiership winning side

Yeah but where did it say Cronk won a premiership.

Roy Asotasi To Manly is doing the rounds, maybe it was mentioned in previous pages.

I hope it goes away like the Talanoa rumour.

Roy has been great but 15 games in the last 2 years isn't enough

Yeah we cant afford anymore players who miss most of the season. Wolf,Matai,TRex is enough.

Rumour going around that the roosters are trying to offload Lama tasi and Mose Masoe to make room for SBW next year

Would take Tasi back in a heartbeat if he is realisitically available. We should be all over that.

Wolfpack said:
Would take Tasi back in a heartbeat if he is realisitically available. We should be all over that.

I agree, Tasi is just what we need.

He'd probably come back too if the offer was there. Would love to see him back, has a big future in the right pack. He still hangs out with a bunch of the players regularly and still lives in the area i think.

Masoe has been the top of my wish list for a season and a half now

Worst move a club could ever make would be offloading those 2 for Scummy Bill

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

• Jethro
    Star Trekkin' across the universe

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
10 9 1 124 20